I Guess Every Superhero Need His Theme Music...

Some Additional info that I found

melanin!

what a glorious revelation it was for me torealize that: the key to life, the secrets of the universe, and the essence ofdivinity lives within the physical bodies of the afrikan people! let us take ajourney into the depths of our bodies, minds, souls and the universe. letsexplore what is perhaps the most powerful, extraordinary and mysterioussubstance known to man... the substance that defines who we are as a people...melanin!

what is melanin?
melanin is a pigment that ranges in color fromyellow to black that is found in every major organ of the body. it is thepigment that gives people of afrikan descent and otherwise 'melanated' peopleour color. a primary function of melanin is to shield the body tissues fromharmful radiation emitted by the sun.

the purest form of melanin is black and it absorbsnearly all energy while reflecting very little. melanin captures and storesvarious forms of energy such as light and sound. melanin "may be viewed asa battery that is partially charged, and can always accept an electricalcharge" (w. mccormick, fundamentals of college physics, 276).

melanin is primarily produced by specialsynthesizing cells called melanocytes in the skin and organs. it is alsoproduced in the brain and nervous system without the aid of melanocytes.individuals whose bodies can produce sufficient quantities of melanin will havedark skin, black hair and brown eyes. those with bodies that are not able toproduce significant amounts of melanin will have pale skin, blond hair and blueeyes.

melanin and life.
"melanin is the chemical key to lifeitself" (suzar). it is found abundantly at conception and duringembryonic development. it covers and protects both the sperm and egg. withinthe embryo; brain cells, nerve cells and melanocytes all originate from thesame source: the neural crest. the absence of melanin in embryonic developmentcan cause birth defects and miscarriage. most of the brain is heavily melanatedand melanin is concentrated in the area of the brain responsible for sensory,motor, emotional, and motivational activities. all individuals regardless ofrace have this black brain-melanin.
"we now know, based on recent scientificstudies of dna, that modern humanity originated in africa, that african peopleare the world's original people, and that all modern humans can ultimatelytrace their ancestral roots back to africa. were it not for the primordialmigrations of early african people, humanity would have remained physicallyafricoid, and the rest of the world outside of the african continent absent ofhuman life." (-runoko rashidi, 'african presence in early asia', 10).
so all other races (brown, yellow and white) arederivatives of the afrikan race. we cannot produce a 'pure' african out of thederivative races, but from the afrikan, we can produce all other races! it isbecause of our common afrikan ancestry that we observe these internalsimilarities... the melanation of interior organs and the brain. the caucasian/whiteand lesser melanated races are actually afrikans who (rather recently) losttheir exterior pigmentation due to environmental factors and geographicisolations.

melanin and health:
melanin slows the aging process within the body. “melanincauses skin to stay young and wrinkle free by protecting it from the damagingeffects of sunlight. the darker your skin, the less it ages… this is why blackshave smooth skin even at old age

Some Additional info that I found

melanin!

what a glorious revelation it was for me torealize that: the key to life, the secrets of the universe, and the essence ofdivinity lives within the physical bodies of the afrikan people! let us take ajourney into the depths of our bodies, minds, souls and the universe. letsexplore what is perhaps the most powerful, extraordinary and mysterioussubstance known to man... the substance that defines who we are as a people...melanin!

what is melanin?
melanin is a pigment that ranges in color fromyellow to black that is found in every major organ of the body. it is thepigment that gives people of afrikan descent and otherwise 'melanated' peopleour color. a primary function of melanin is to shield the body tissues fromharmful radiation emitted by the sun.

the purest form of melanin is black and it absorbsnearly all energy while reflecting very little. melanin captures and storesvarious forms of energy such as light and sound. melanin "may be viewed asa battery that is partially charged, and can always accept an electricalcharge" (w. mccormick, fundamentals of college physics, 276).

melanin is primarily produced by specialsynthesizing cells called melanocytes in the skin and organs. it is alsoproduced in the brain and nervous system without the aid of melanocytes.individuals whose bodies can produce sufficient quantities of melanin will havedark skin, black hair and brown eyes. those with bodies that are not able toproduce significant amounts of melanin will have pale skin, blond hair and blueeyes.

melanin and life.
"melanin is the chemical key to lifeitself" (suzar). it is found abundantly at conception and duringembryonic development. it covers and protects both the sperm and egg. withinthe embryo; brain cells, nerve cells and melanocytes all originate from thesame source: the neural crest. the absence of melanin in embryonic developmentcan cause birth defects and miscarriage. most of the brain is heavily melanatedand melanin is concentrated in the area of the brain responsible for sensory,motor, emotional, and motivational activities. all individuals regardless ofrace have this black brain-melanin.
"we now know, based on recent scientificstudies of dna, that modern humanity originated in africa, that african peopleare the world's original people, and that all modern humans can ultimatelytrace their ancestral roots back to africa. were it not for the primordialmigrations of early african people, humanity would have remained physicallyafricoid, and the rest of the world outside of the african continent absent ofhuman life." (-runoko rashidi, 'african presence in early asia', 10).
so all other races (brown, yellow and white) arederivatives of the afrikan race. we cannot produce a 'pure' african out of thederivative races, but from the afrikan, we can produce all other races! it isbecause of our common afrikan ancestry that we observe these internalsimilarities... the melanation of interior organs and the brain. the caucasian/whiteand lesser melanated races are actually afrikans who (rather recently) losttheir exterior pigmentation due to environmental factors and geographicisolations.

melanin and health:
melanin slows the aging process within the body. “melanincauses skin to stay young and wrinkle free by protecting it from the damagingeffects of sunlight. the darker your skin, the less it ages… this is why blackshave smooth skin even at old age

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I still haven't heard this song yet - I refuse to listen to it - I changed the channel on the BET Awards and everything...

...I want his next album to be the first album I buy without having previously heard one track off of it.
laugh.gif

Are you serious my dude? Not even the singles?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I still haven't heard this song yet - I refuse to listen to it - I changed the channel on the BET Awards and everything...

...I want his next album to be the first album I buy without having previously heard one track off of it.
laugh.gif

Are you serious my dude? Not even the singles?

Originally Posted by south sole

if you are of afrikan descent, there are huge portions of theelectro-magnetic spectrum that are perfectly within your reality, yetcompletely imperceptible to other races. the afrikan reality is beyond thescope of the reality experienced by other races! this is important tounderdstand when interacting with people of different racial backgrounds. notthat any human or being is superior to another, but it is important tounderstand and acknowledge our differences. i do not believe that i am superiorto a butterfly or a tree, but i do acknowledge our differences when interactingwith them.

you are the universe!
So true.

Originally Posted by south sole

if you are of afrikan descent, there are huge portions of theelectro-magnetic spectrum that are perfectly within your reality, yetcompletely imperceptible to other races. the afrikan reality is beyond thescope of the reality experienced by other races! this is important tounderdstand when interacting with people of different racial backgrounds. notthat any human or being is superior to another, but it is important tounderstand and acknowledge our differences. i do not believe that i am superiorto a butterfly or a tree, but i do acknowledge our differences when interactingwith them.

you are the universe!
So true.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

http://
Kanye-West-Power-Single-Art.jpg
?
headless-statue.jpg

Mentuhotep II

- Mentuhotep was the son of Inyotef 3, a small regional king Thebes, Egypt was divided during the First Intermediate Period between many local nobles
- During the early stage of his life Mentuhotep had the royal title of 'He who gives heart to the Two Lands',
- He first defeated the Hierakonpolis rulers and claimed the throne of all Upper (south) Egypt
This marked the transition from being a small regional ruler to being an important king.
He changed his title to 'Lord of the White Crown'
- He then fought against the Libyans in the Delta and the Asiatic in the Sinai, reuniting all of Egypt.

hmmm... naaaaaaaaaaah, couldn't be.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

http://
Kanye-West-Power-Single-Art.jpg
?
headless-statue.jpg

Mentuhotep II

- Mentuhotep was the son of Inyotef 3, a small regional king Thebes, Egypt was divided during the First Intermediate Period between many local nobles
- During the early stage of his life Mentuhotep had the royal title of 'He who gives heart to the Two Lands',
- He first defeated the Hierakonpolis rulers and claimed the throne of all Upper (south) Egypt
This marked the transition from being a small regional ruler to being an important king.
He changed his title to 'Lord of the White Crown'
- He then fought against the Libyans in the Delta and the Asiatic in the Sinai, reuniting all of Egypt.

hmmm... naaaaaaaaaaah, couldn't be.

Melanin gives Black people superior physical, mental &spiritual ability.

Melanin refines the nervoussystem in such a way that messages from the 
brain reach other areas of the body most rapidly in Black people, the

Original People. Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than

whites, and demonstarte more advanced cognitive skills than their white

counterparts because of their abundance of Melanin. Carol Barnes writes

"...your mental processes (brain power) are controlled by the same

chemical that gives Black humans their superior physical (atheltics,

rhythmic dancing) abilities. This chemical... is Melanin!" The

abundance of Melanin in Black humans produces a superior organism

physically, mentally and spiritiually. This why all the founders of the

world's great religions are Black. Melanin is the neuro-chemical basis

for what is called SOUL in Black people. In the same way Blacks excel in

athletics, they can excel in all other areas as well (like they did in

the past!) once the road blocks are removed!

Is God Black? The Original Man was BLACK, "made in the IMAGE of God"his

Parent, according to scared books. Children look like their parents.

All the other races are but diluted variations of the Original Black Race.

(see pages 7 &

Most whites have calcified pineal glands which thwarts Melatonin

production, therby limiting their moral capacity. Located in the brain,

the tiny pineal & pituitary glands regulate the body's other glands.

Esoteric tradion regards the area of these glands as the third eye, seat

of the soul, and the mystical Uraeus represented by the cobra on the

forehead of Egyptian royalty/crowns. Why did Africans view the European

as a child of God, but the Europeans viewed the African as a soulless

savage? Because of "melatonin," described as a mentally & morally

stimulating humanizing hormone produced by the pineal gland. Scientific

research reveals that most whites are unable to prduce much melatonin

because their pineal glands are often calcified and nonfunctioning.

Pineal calcification rateswith Africans si 5-15%; Asians - 15-25%;

Europeans -60-80%! This is the chemical basis for the cultural diffences

between Blacks and whites, causing some Black scholars to raise the

question that the European approach, that of the logical, erect, ridgid,

anti-feeling posture, reflects a left brain orientation and reflects that

they lack the chemical key of melatonin to turn on their unconscious and

therefore cannot get into feelings. Carol Barnes writes "Melanin is

responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion,

truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low

levels of Melanain will behave in a barbaric manner." Melanin give

humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies

of energy. Dr. Welsing wrties "Since melanin is a superior absorber of

all energy , it is essential to establish this understanding of God and

'all energy.' The fact thaat the albinos (whties) lack melanin may also

help to explain ...why, in the view of many non-white peooples, they

(whit4es) lack 'spirituality" and the capacity to tune in to, and therby

establish harmony and justice..."

The scientific evidence of Melanin threatens the ideology of white supremacy.

After considering Melain to be a "waste" product of body-metabolismwhich

"served no useful function," Western (white) science has nowdiscovered

that Melanin is the chemical key to life and the brain itself! All

studies and facts about Melanin suggest that after 400 years of

attempting to inferiorize the Black race, "Western science is facing the

sobering reality that, by its own self-defined standards, Black people

are probably superior to whites in both intellectual potential and muscle

coordination." 

If you guys pay attention to "I AM LEGEND" w/ Will Smith his daily routines consisted of waking up early in the morning to exercise, eating a balance diet for breakfast (he emphasizes to his lab to eat his veggies) he would sit out in the sea port everyday when the sun is highest in the sky (mid-day), he would listen to his conscious music. ( LEGEND- Bob Marley)  

THIS IS WHAT MY BLACK FOLKS NEED TO BE DOING ON THE DAILY BASIS to tap in to this POWER! 
pimp.gif

Melanin gives Black people superior physical, mental &spiritual ability.

Melanin refines the nervoussystem in such a way that messages from the 
brain reach other areas of the body most rapidly in Black people, the

Original People. Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than

whites, and demonstarte more advanced cognitive skills than their white

counterparts because of their abundance of Melanin. Carol Barnes writes

"...your mental processes (brain power) are controlled by the same

chemical that gives Black humans their superior physical (atheltics,

rhythmic dancing) abilities. This chemical... is Melanin!" The

abundance of Melanin in Black humans produces a superior organism

physically, mentally and spiritiually. This why all the founders of the

world's great religions are Black. Melanin is the neuro-chemical basis

for what is called SOUL in Black people. In the same way Blacks excel in

athletics, they can excel in all other areas as well (like they did in

the past!) once the road blocks are removed!

Is God Black? The Original Man was BLACK, "made in the IMAGE of God"his

Parent, according to scared books. Children look like their parents.

All the other races are but diluted variations of the Original Black Race.

(see pages 7 &

Most whites have calcified pineal glands which thwarts Melatonin

production, therby limiting their moral capacity. Located in the brain,

the tiny pineal & pituitary glands regulate the body's other glands.

Esoteric tradion regards the area of these glands as the third eye, seat

of the soul, and the mystical Uraeus represented by the cobra on the

forehead of Egyptian royalty/crowns. Why did Africans view the European

as a child of God, but the Europeans viewed the African as a soulless

savage? Because of "melatonin," described as a mentally & morally

stimulating humanizing hormone produced by the pineal gland. Scientific

research reveals that most whites are unable to prduce much melatonin

because their pineal glands are often calcified and nonfunctioning.

Pineal calcification rateswith Africans si 5-15%; Asians - 15-25%;

Europeans -60-80%! This is the chemical basis for the cultural diffences

between Blacks and whites, causing some Black scholars to raise the

question that the European approach, that of the logical, erect, ridgid,

anti-feeling posture, reflects a left brain orientation and reflects that

they lack the chemical key of melatonin to turn on their unconscious and

therefore cannot get into feelings. Carol Barnes writes "Melanin is

responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion,

truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low

levels of Melanain will behave in a barbaric manner." Melanin give

humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies

of energy. Dr. Welsing wrties "Since melanin is a superior absorber of

all energy , it is essential to establish this understanding of God and

'all energy.' The fact thaat the albinos (whties) lack melanin may also

help to explain ...why, in the view of many non-white peooples, they

(whit4es) lack 'spirituality" and the capacity to tune in to, and therby

establish harmony and justice..."

The scientific evidence of Melanin threatens the ideology of white supremacy.

After considering Melain to be a "waste" product of body-metabolismwhich

"served no useful function," Western (white) science has nowdiscovered

that Melanin is the chemical key to life and the brain itself! All

studies and facts about Melanin suggest that after 400 years of

attempting to inferiorize the Black race, "Western science is facing the

sobering reality that, by its own self-defined standards, Black people

are probably superior to whites in both intellectual potential and muscle

coordination." 

If you guys pay attention to "I AM LEGEND" w/ Will Smith his daily routines consisted of waking up early in the morning to exercise, eating a balance diet for breakfast (he emphasizes to his lab to eat his veggies) he would sit out in the sea port everyday when the sun is highest in the sky (mid-day), he would listen to his conscious music. ( LEGEND- Bob Marley)  

THIS IS WHAT MY BLACK FOLKS NEED TO BE DOING ON THE DAILY BASIS to tap in to this POWER! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom