I Guess Every Superhero Need His Theme Music...

*@++ is going on in here?!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

http://
Kanye-West-Power-Single-Art.jpg

That is obviously a templar sword. with the ruby on top representing ra, the egyptian sun god and the gold handle underneath is a gold pyramid. I hope ya'll know this is real illuminati symbolism. its no laughing matter. Kanye is also being executed in old illuminati ceremonial fashion, where the blade penetrates through both sides of the ear and the stone. Stone mixing with blood is a mixed masonic Illuminati symbol where the ear wax stands for mortar. Just like the traditional masonic stone on which the ceremonial "ear death" is occurring. This kind of death was usually the result of putting out an album like Heartbreak in which the listeners perform self ear death.

That is obviously a templar sword. with the ruby on top representing ra, the egyptian sun god and the gold handle underneath is a gold pyramid. I hope ya'll know this is real illuminati symbolism. its no laughing matter. Kanye is also being executed in old illuminati ceremonial fashion, where the blade penetrates through both sides of the ear and the stone. Stone mixing with blood is a mixed masonic Illuminati symbol where the ear wax stands for mortar. Just like the traditional masonic stone on which the ceremonial "ear death" is occurring. This kind of death was usually the result of putting out an album like Heartbreak in which the listeners perform self ear death.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Wait lmfaoooooo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Wait lmfaoooooo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

It's amazing how Haze has rubbed off on a lot ya'll.
LULZ!

Seriously. I don't agree with almost anything he says but I have to respect his influence. Oh, and continue on with this black supremacist thought.

LULZ!

Seriously. I don't agree with almost anything he says but I have to respect his influence. Oh, and continue on with this black supremacist thought.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

LULZ!

laugh.gif
 yall mad at the truth......this thread is powerful.....i'm sorry you all are lacking melanin.....*sits out in the sun....what the hell is skin cancer to me?* 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

LULZ!

laugh.gif
 yall mad at the truth......this thread is powerful.....i'm sorry you all are lacking melanin.....*sits out in the sun....what the hell is skin cancer to me?* 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^I'm not white though. This melanin argument is terrible. A certain type of person is better than another because of an abundance of a chemical? Seems like twisting old ways of thoughts to me.

^I'm not white though. This melanin argument is terrible. A certain type of person is better than another because of an abundance of a chemical? Seems like twisting old ways of thoughts to me.

Originally Posted by south sole

this is important tounderdstand when interacting with people of different racial backgrounds. notthat any human or being is superior to another, but it is important tounderstand and acknowledge our differences. i do not believe that i am superiorto a butterfly or a tree, but i do acknowledge our differences when interactingwith them.
Some of you dudes are so scared of the truth...
And as far as Haze rubbing off on me personally, guilty as charged. I've been looking for the truth and that brother showed me some things I had never considered. Why not run with that knowledge and build on it?

If that's an L in your book, I'll take it.

this is important tounderdstand when interacting with people of different racial backgrounds. notthat any human or being is superior to another, but it is important tounderstand and acknowledge our differences. i do not believe that i am superiorto a butterfly or a tree, but i do acknowledge our differences when interactingwith them.
And as far as Haze rubbing off on me personally, guilty as charged. I've been looking for the truth and that brother showed me some things I had never considered. Why not run with that knowledge and build on it?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

WORD is BOND...I'm right behind ya buddy. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

WORD is BOND...I'm right behind ya buddy. 
pimp.gif

Don't take it like I'm sending shots. There is nothing wrong with expanding your knowledge and seeking your own truth, the thing that bugs me is that ya'll taking his posting style and ya'll ain't spreading new info either. Everything that's been stated in this thread has already shown up somewhere else. Straigh swaggerjacking. Thats just the way I see it. Keep it gangsta tho.

Don't take it like I'm sending shots. There is nothing wrong with expanding your knowledge and seeking your own truth, the thing that bugs me is that ya'll taking his posting style and ya'll ain't spreading new info either. Everything that's been stated in this thread has already shown up somewhere else. Straigh swaggerjacking. Thats just the way I see it. Keep it gangsta tho.

*checks posting style and compares it to Haze's*

Ok, I'll work on that.

*checks info and compares it to previous posts*

Nah, there's some new info in here as far as I can tell. I'm still learning though, so I'll keep it as fresh as my info. Good looks on the critique.

*checks posting style and compares it to Haze's*

Ok, I'll work on that.

*checks info and compares it to previous posts*

Nah, there's some new info in here as far as I can tell. I'm still learning though, so I'll keep it as fresh as my info. Good looks on the critique.

Back
Top Bottom