I Hate all these Whack 1 Hit Wonder People (cant call em rappers)

Originally Posted by Agthekid

-HURRICANE CHRIS
-LIL BOOZIE
-RICH BOY
indifferent.gif
These there rappers are far from wack, you didn't even give them time. And last time I checked Hurricane Chris had 2 hits and with Playa's Rock he might have another one. You obviously don't know what a one hit wonder is.

co-sign.

So your calling new artists one hit wonders? I thought a one hit wonder was when you come out and have one good song and for years upon years never came backout with another strong song..Some of these people you mentioned only been out for months....These people may be "one hit wonders" to you but theyactually made something out themselves instead of posting hating topics on messages boards like some people I know...

Originally Posted by Cali Dro Cardo

Yep, time to put the trees down. I'm starin at that like, "oh he must be muslim and that's muslim talk", then my neice was like, "why he spell Alabama like that!?

I'm over here talkin bout "aloo-bamoo" SMH @ me. I'ma take that L.
roll.gif

Mims actually has a couple of good songs on his album

Where I Belong
It's Alright
Without You
Purple Popcorn (Outro)

Where I Belong is the best track IMO but the others are fairly good. The rest of the album is horrendous.
Yeah he does.

And the outro is called Don't Cry, I think Purple Popcorn is the producer.

Don't Cry > I Did You Wrong > Where I Belong IMO.

Originally Posted by Jimmyluv2002

So your calling new artists one hit wonders? I thought a one hit wonder was when you come out and have one good song and for years upon years never came back out with another strong song..Some of these people you mentioned only been out for months....These people may be "one hit wonders" to you but they actually made something out themselves instead of posting hating topics on messages boards like some people I know...

You really think any of these guys will be around when we hit 2010 thats only 2 years away guaranteed they all gonna have UPS applications

Originally Posted by EMac291

-MIMS
-JIBBS
-YOUNG BERG
-HURRICANE CHRIS
-YOUNG JOC
-LIL BOOZIE
-RICH BOY
-SOULJA BOY

help me name some more

P.S.: When NAS says hip hop is dead is talking bout this!
5bc155e0307657b68f07416b0ae69e13751beaa.gif

You've been misinformed buddy. I eff with dem dudes 24/7.

-Boosie's been around for about 5 years and had a lot of nice songs.
-Rich Boy ain't that bad of an artist. Check out "Let's Get This Paper".
-Young Joc ain't that bad either.

STAGGA LEE is the definition of a one-hit wonder...

And I don't think you've given Soulja Boy enough time. He could easily come back with another snap dance song.

And I like Rich Boy and Yung Joc. They got at least 2 hits under their belt each and they been out for like 2 years. Chill for a second.

No no no. dont get it twisted all them up their are are 1 hit wonders. theres a difference between club banngers fads and a real HIT.
So i have yet to hear any HITs from lil boosie hurricane chris jibbs ect. their weak and i dont dance to soulja boy in the club i get
my fat joe on then.

add DEM FRANCHISE BOYZ and D4L to the list too
They both had more then one hit. Same with Jibbs and Joc.
No no no. dont get it twisted all them up their are are 1 hit wonders. theres a difference between club banngers fads and a real HIT.
So i have yet to hear any HITs from lil boosie hurricane chris jibbs ect. their weak and i dont dance to soulja boy in the club i get
my fat joe on then.
No, they've had hits. It doesn't matter if it was only a club banger or not, it's still a hit look at the Billboards. And if you wouldrather get your Fat Joe in the club that's maddd lame but whatever.

-Boosie's been around for about 5 years and had a lot of nice songs.
-Rich Boy ain't that bad of an artist. Check out "Let's Get This Paper".
-Young Joc ain't that bad either.
laugh.gif

I cant belive people are defending these dudes! People that are in it for money and not love for the culture, is what is destroying hip hop.

-LIL BOOZIE

indifferent.gif
Son Boosie been out since he was like 16..Check: "Youngest of Da Camp"..son been gettin' it in for a minute..

They are better classified as RR = RINGTONE RAPPERS

They've actually helped me discover more talented musical alternatives via Myspace music or just giving a chance to a CD I wouldn't have in the past.

I cant belive people are defending these dudes! People that are in it for money and not love for the culture, is what is destroying hip hop.

roll.gif

how many rappers out right now do you think are doing it for "the love of the culture"????

people dont even give artists a chance anymore...i bet you're judging by the singles and havent even digested the album ...Now if you have then iapologize...but why judge off the singles

mims-i did you wrong (the version thats not on the album)
rich boy n yung berg both got multiple hot joints that may not be overplayed on the radio
n how is yung joc on that list

NONE of you know these guys personally so I seriously doubt you know if they're doing it for the "love" or the money,so you can dead thatargument now...

Boosie,for example,had put out 4 underground CDs before Trill ENT got their disturbition deal..I'm sure he wasn't seein no real paper from that,he hadto love what he was doin to keep doin it without gettin discouraged

Hurricane Chris made a song about a local DJ..I don't think he ever thought he would see the song take off like that,but since it did,why would he turndown a J Records contract?he'd be an idiot to do that and remain local

Yall don't know these dudes situations and its clear yall don't listen to albums anymore,so why judge them?

^Exactly, people take it personal and its not that serious...They go attacking the artists and saying its not for the love, but how do they know...also if youwant to be real

That Wu Tang album is more garbage than rich boys album aside from gently weeps

Originally Posted by bRoKeoFFnIkeS

Originally Posted by mossman75

Add Mike Jones and Paul Wall 2 that list

you obviously dont know what a one hit wonder is either.
indifferent.gif

there are one hit wonders, where are they @ now? you stupid if you believe the have more than one hit

Back
Top Bottom