I Hate all these Whack 1 Hit Wonder People (cant call em rappers)

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Add Mike Jones and Paul Wall 2 that list
B000068QV5.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
>>>> your life. stop playin.

also soulja boy about to have 2 hits when "yahhhh" drops. every white kid in america starts screaming that after they hear it.

man get that wack S*#! outta here, Chamillionaire needs 2 be added 2 that list as well

^well if you want to be technical add the group in your avy, cause they would fit that category too...cause none of the other albums are on that level

laugh.gif

Dudes in here butt hurt and defending these wack rappers. The threadstarter is right, most of them dudes is garbage. I dont think yall know what a one hitwonder is, cause most these dudes are.

well if you want to be technical add the group in your avy, cause they would fit that category too...cause none of the other albums are on that level

You need to go slap yourself if you gonna compare Main Source to anyone else in this thread.

hate me or or not but besides "sittin sideways" what other hit has Paul Wall Had? Besides "Back Then" what other hit has Mike Jones had?And where are them dudes @ now

man get that wack S*#! outta here, Chamillionaire needs 2 be added 2 that list as well
i can care less bout all these other bozos.
laugh.gif

but Cham got some material. guess you only heard Ridin' Dirty
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

yeah thats his only hit record thats why i thinks dude should be added 2 that list but he's not wack though

Well Mims aint in this category, thats for sure....had more then one, and think of it, most've em dropped only one album, so they can still prove youwrong, but yeah most are horrible.

Originally Posted by mossman75

hate me or or not but besides "sittin sideways" what other hit has Paul Wall Had? Besides "Back Then" what other hit has Mike Jones had? And where are them dudes @ now

Mike Jones- Drop n Gimme 50, My 6-4, still tippin

Paul Wall-im throwed, break em off
n both of em kinda killed it on the draped up remix
n paul wall was good on the drive slow remix n holla at me

hate me or or not but besides "sittin sideways" what other hit has Paul Wall Had? Besides "Back Then" what other hit has Mike Jones had? And where are them dudes @ now
you serious? still tippin? that was my joint. paul had they dont know, trill, girl...

Originally Posted by jomitm

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

yeah thats his only hit record thats why i thinks dude should be added 2 that list but he's not wack though

cmon you cant just say stuff thats on the radios. cham and paul wall have some decent stuff.

Some of the biggest hits have come from one hit wonders and one hit wonders have been around as long as the music industry,so if you hate them you have to hateem all.

Boosie could not possibly be a one hit wonder he been out since 12 and I should know because I have the tracks. This man has had more than one album dropghetto stories, youngest of the camp, lil boosie and the lava house, gansta musik, and bad a#@ so what are you talking about imo he had one of the hardest cdto drop in 06 that cd did not have one bad song except for zoom( But it do beat in my car) Boosie is going to be good he's a story teller so he puts outquality look for return of the Bad A&* . Oh yea if he was a one hit wonder then why is he getting put on other folks songs people put hot artist on theysingles.

Rich boy gone be good too his cd was fya in my eyes he talked about real things like boosie i can relate to him and boosie if you cant relate to lets get thispaper then what are you a robot man and plus he got polo on his team so he gone be back.

*** for the other your right dont know about hurricane he may be good so I wont include him he still young got room to grow. soldier boy and mims suck but theonly one thats a one hit wonder is mims who comes out with a song like like this. Soldier boy is in he makes dance music and thats cool whats wrong with havingfun you cant kill and talk about depressing stuff all the time we need something for the club

Back
Top Bottom