I hate it when people dont leave feedback after I give them positives.

Yes! Especially when I've paid right away and been a good customer. It's so frustrating. I checked my latest sellers feedback and she hasn't leftany for her past buyers either. She even responded to a message I sent after I had left her feedback so I know she's seen it! Grrr
mad.gif

I want to send her a message reminding her, but then I don't want her to leave negative feedback just because she thinks I'm being pushy or something
eyes.gif

I think it's a little worse when you're the seller. Buying feedbacks aren't really as important in my eyes...when you're the seller you need asmuch feedback as you can get to keep building up a good rep.

I just had to start putting in my listings, "I won't leave feedback until you leave it for me."

...It works a little better, but not much. Some people just don't leave feedback
grin.gif

I always message the buyer to leave a feedback once their satisfied with their purchase. I usually send one on purchase, when item is shipped and when it'sreceived. Then if they haven't left me one by then, I send them one or two more message then I just let it go.

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

I gon't give until I receive
Word, I'm gonna have to start doing that. I've emailed sellers/buyers in the past asking to leave feedback if they're satisfied, and theystill don't.

yea i got a couple that still haven't gave me feedback and i already left positives...i even sent them messages to remind them but still nothing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

I gon't give until I receive
i will give you a feedback on your spelling
laugh.gif
J/K But i don't givethem a feedback until they give me mine first, because if it is a negative feedback you will be receiving the same feedback lol.

This happened to me, but it was cause the seller was banned cause they used a North Face Logo illegally. Now I'll always be one feedback short.

It happend to me to the last 4 items i sold....Its annoying. And my ebay(below)i only has a few feedback but it would be much greater if they acctually gave mefeedback first. or return the favor.

i HATE it, i must've missed out on at least 50 feedbacks because both sellers and buyers don't take the time to leave me some feedback after i did.

i remind them through eBay messages but nothing.

now my rule of thumb is don't give until i receive.

Back
Top Bottom