I Hate Snoop Dogg

any1 here feels the same way??i used to be a huge snoop doggy dogg fan but now he sucks..

from gangsta
to gaysta

i disagree.
you gotta grow up sometime.
you can't be a gangster your whole life.

gaysta....lol I feel you though. Not really feeling his music anymore. His cd's arent even that good IMO. So I stopped buying.

That first vid is hard though. Good ol 90's

I actually don't mind the new Snoop. !!#@ you can't be gangster your whole life right? Snoop's bringin that new flava.

i dont like snoop but not because of the gangster thing...

i dig sexual eruption...

but everything else he's put out been doo-doo...its like he stopped trying.

R&G went hard though.

Let me ask you a question...Do You also hate most comedians for Doing these family movies?

These dudes have kids now son..so their material is gonna change up

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I Hate Snoop Dogg
Well, I'm sure if you said that to his face, He'd tell you to "Suck a fat d!ck !!!"

Get off that, Snoop is that guy...
pimp.gif

True story..how you gonna dislike the doggfather? duke been a round for so long and he is still putting out good music. The Blue Carpet Treatment wasstraight
pimp.gif

How are you guys gonna say he hasn't put out anything? Did you skip Blue Carpet Treatment?

Hating Snoop is like hating Ice Cube......they can't be on the "gangsta" tip forever so they just moved on with their lives as loving fathers.

Hating Snoop is like hating Ice Cube......they can't be on the "gangsta" tip forever so they just moved on with their lives as loving fathers.
My thoughts as well.

that sexual eruption video is already CLASSIC, #%#% what you heard. have you ever had a female in your life?
laugh.gif

I'm glad to see this post, never liked dude. Always tryna talk like a Oakland dude but confused because he's super LA or LBC whichever you want. I knowI'mma catch flack but who cares, I never liked him like that anyway and he has made cool songs but he's just corny.

Originally Posted by babybop2g

I'm glad to see this post, never liked dude. Always tryna talk like a Oakland dude but confused because he's super LA or LBC whichever you want. I know I'mma catch flack but who cares, I never liked him like that anyway and he has made cool songs but he's just corny.
Son your name is babybop
laugh.gif
i disagree.
you gotta grow up sometime.
you can't be a gangster your whole life.

Pretty much.

Beautiful, drop it like it's hottttttt were
pimp.gif
.........I like himbetter when he collaborated with Pharell.

damn....haters are stuck in the past....

damn yo if someone changes their style you saw the wack, sold out, etc...

but if someone is gangsta forever "oh they boring" , "same ol stuff".....damn consumers dont know what the hell they want....haters

snoop is that dude..

off the strength of doggystyle alone hes a legend, let him live and grow......and to the thread starter, you need to open your eyes my man, no hate or anythinjust sayin expand your paradigm

He cant keep droppin the same joints over and over again or he wudnt be relavent. He almost 40 he cant b spittin about Gang Bangin and Murderin cats cuz datsnot his life no more. Snoop 2 old he got kids and stuff, he dont want 2 glorify dat street !*$* no more

i Still prefer him over a lot of other #!!+. He just expresses other sides of him. For the most part he has always been on some pimp !*% , he just having funwith the music now.

it's funny to see the justification for his wackness. he's been falling off for years, and hasn't put out a solid album in god knows how long. andyes i skipped the blue carpet record. sexual eruption is ok, but i'm sure the album will be spectacularly average. plenty of rappers are gangster theirentire careers, but when i name them you'll just disregard it and say they don't make money, so whatever. whatever it is, it's not good.

Snoop 2 old he got kids and stuff, he dont want 2 glorify dat street !*$* no more
So instead he's married and has kids....and makes a song like Sexual Eruption?
laugh.gif

As far as rapping...Snoop aint been good for a while.

snoop has been off for the last 15 albums and appearances
but sexual eruption is definitely an instant classic..
the lesson learned is..
not all girls like to have sex to gangster music
but they ALL love to do it to this song

I dont see how sexual eruption goes against anything snoop is about...dude has been on them female joints for a while.....its part of being a rapper with arecord deal

Back
Top Bottom