I Hate Snoop Dogg

Snoop 2 old he got kids and stuff, he dont want 2 glorify dat street !*$* no more
So instead he's married and has kids....and makes a song like Sexual Eruption?
laugh.gif

As far as rapping...Snoop aint been good for a while.

Better a radio friendly Sexual Seduction than Murder was the Case. Kids hear Sexual Seduction and laugh and sing cuz its catchy and Snoop soundsfunni.

He said it his self he not bout bein the best no more, he jus tryna make good music cuz as far as rappin he dont have the hunger 4 it no more. Cant knock dudefor gettin older and passin the torch sumthin alotta other older cats need 2 do.

he did sexual seduction, you can't hate on that

if you don't know by now, doggie dogg is a freak, freak, freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaak.

Son your name is babybop

Yea babybop2g, I love bops what can I say. Tryna hit 2000 of em before I die on some Wilt type %*!. Fall back, I ain't the only person to say it. Oh boy,fa shizzle, pop ya collar, and I can go on for days was taken from Oakland dudes and put out there and not once did he big up anybody from the bay. Not evendudes who were already on like Too Short. No need in catchin feelings, it's the truth and everybody said it. He waited until E40 got popular to get on asong with him? There's a name for cats like that in Oakland and anywhere else where real dudes reside.

He fell off sooo much..
I love Doggystyle..now i can barely stand to listen to him talk, let alone rap..

Originally Posted by babybop2g

Son your name is babybop

Yea babybop2g, I love bops what can I say. Tryna hit 2000 of em before I die on some Wilt type %*!. Fall back, I ain't the only person to say it. Oh boy, fa shizzle, pop ya collar, and I can go on for days was taken from Oakland dudes and put out there and not once did he big up anybody from the bay. Not even dudes who were already on like Too Short. No need in catchin feelings, it's the truth and everybody said it. He waited until E40 got popular to get on a song with him? There's a name for cats like that in Oakland and anywhere else where real dudes reside.

You need a chill homie. E-40 had a track with snoop before candy... Snoops is been down with the bay since forever. Just listen to your bop *+%% .

He is an artist.. you grow and expand your horizons. He made good music about his life growing up as a gangster. Obviously he is not in Long Beach shootin andselling drugs anymore. You make money.. travel the world...you experience new things. Then it shows in your music. People with one track minds never make itpass go.......and your still stuck on Baltic Avenue I see.
smh.gif

ignorance at its finest in this thread. granted, a few of his previous albums werent great, but the bar was set so high with doggystyle (my fav. album)

like memph said, if you cant get down with snoop..then i cant get down with you neither

Originally Posted by babybop2g

I'm glad to see this post, never liked dude. Always tryna talk like a Oakland dude but confused because he's super LA or LBC whichever you want. I know I'mma catch flack but who cares, I never liked him like that anyway and he has made cool songs but he's just corny.

What the +%+$ you talking about? That %!%@@ does not talk like no town %!%@@, he snoop dogg.
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom