I hate UPS.

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
indifferent.gif

Dudes don't even ring the damn doorbell anymore. Now I have to wait another day to get my damn iPhone when I was home the whole time. When dude comes back tomorrow he's gonna get a earful. 

USPS > ______.

how do you know they didn't knock? they don't have to ring a doorbell, all they are required to say is UPS!!!

you have no clue what its like to deliver to 150 houses a day and around 30 of them not be home and you have to come back the next day and do the same thing over...

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

indifferent.gif

Dudes don't even ring the damn doorbell anymore. Now I have to wait another day to get my damn iPhone when I was home the whole time. When dude comes back tomorrow he's gonna get a earful. 

USPS > ______.
*UPS comes one day later*

"Thanks for the package sir..."

Originally Posted by DREdwards

how do you know they didn't knock? they don't have to ring a doorbell, all they are required to say is UPS!!!

you have no clue what its like to deliver to 150 houses a day and around 30 of them not be home and you have to come back the next day and do the same thing over...

Well, they chose that job.  No sympathy here

i disagree i like ups because even if you miss them u can pick it up at night. unlike usps...now they some sh@# you have to be home during business hours...like people dont work?!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

my point is don't order something and NOT be home on delivery date... leave a note or something saying to leave it somewhere or at the neighbors or something
i know every time i order something i check tracking and do everything possible to receive the package the day of arrival

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

don't mayor work for ups
laugh.gif
?

no possible way... lol

i've always wondered what he does tho to have all them shoes... he's getting bread somewhere

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

my point is don't order something and NOT be home on delivery date... leave a note or something saying to leave it somewhere or at the neighbors or something
i know every time i order something i check tracking and do everything possible to receive the package the day of arrival

he was home though....

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i disagree i like ups because even if you miss them u can pick it up at night. unlike usps...now they some sh@# you have to be home during business hours...like people dont work?!

nerd.gif

shed some light? might take back what i said.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

indifferent.gif

USPS > ______.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
unofficial meme

nerd.gif

call ups and pickup your package give them the tracking and they will tell you where it is and if you can pick it up 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

nerd.gif

call ups and pickup your package give them the tracking and they will tell you where it is and if you can pick it up 
yup. i order crap all the time. and it almost always needs a signature. so they wont leave it. i know when my ups man comes from 12-2 usually. so i just track it online once i see that an attempted delivery has been made i just call them and ask them to hold it at will call. and they do. they stop deliveries at about 7 so they give you a window of 8-9pm to go and get the package which is convenient because i just pick up on my way home. usps offers nothing like this thats why if i am shipped something trough them...i am pretty much screwed.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

lol you seem to know what losing is like.

Lol.UPS is pretty careless.Ordered 2 pairs of shoes a while back. Received an email stating my package was delivered. Called UPS freaking out, they told me to make a claim with champs. Hanging, right about to call champs I see a UPS truck halling !+*Down the street. Dude slows down and throws the package on the floor. I'm like *+@.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

indifferent.gif

USPS > ______.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
unofficial meme

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

indifferent.gif

USPS > ______.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
unofficial meme

roll.gif

There's a thread like this ever other week either it's UPS or USPS, surprise there hasn't been a FedEx one yet 
nerd.gif

if your package needs a signature and/or package can't be left at your house for some reason, try leaving a note saying to leave it "so and so" and sign it.... depending on the driver sometimes they will leave it

Back
Top Bottom