I HATE YUKU

MPLS612

formerly ame416
I KNOW I can't be the only one sick and tired of this, we've put up with it for far too long. Enough is enough.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate the Lebron IX thread because of Yuku.
sick.gif

I made a post didn't see it posted. Made another one. Didn't see it posted. Hour later. Both are posted. Click on it to edit it got directed to rapacity or some %+@@. The lebrons thread is atrocious!

Originally Posted by go rilla

i hate seeing a post about  niketalk being messed up whenever it happens
I hate your avy. Always makes me think my browser froze. Idk why.
I'd like to see it changed along with Yuku's servers.

A bunch of posts are missing on threads, Threads are missing pages, It's ridiculous.

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

It also keeps redirecting me to ngemu, A site I know nothing about.
indifferent.gif

You all should be used to it by now. Just know that you aren't crazy when you make a post and you don't see it. Just know it will show up soon.

It is frustrating but "It is what it is."

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You all should be used to it by now. Just know that you aren't crazy when you make a post and you don't see it. Just know it will show up soon.

It is frustrating but "It is what it is."

I keep getting directed to a supernintendo emulator chat room. What the ? I don't even? why?

whenever i tried to click on page 2 on this thread about shorts it would say it detected malware

Methodman is too busy lining his own pockets with the fruits of our internet-browsing to even begin to give a hoot about how poorly this site runs

*kanyeshrug*

Originally Posted by Based Mod

not sure how, but i got directed to http://www.rapmusic.com/rapmusic/ when i clicked on my NT bookmark

Good. I found some good MF DOOM news there
smokin.gif

On topic:
I wouldnt be surprised if someone outside of the NT staff was working on an alternative upgrade to NT outside of Yuku... Wouldnt surprise me at all..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

not sure how, but i got directed to http://www.rapmusic.com/rapmusic/ when i clicked on my NT bookmark

smokin.gif

On topic:
I wouldnt be surprised if someone outside of the NT staff was working on an alternative upgrade to NT outside of Yuku... Wouldnt surprise me at all..
nerd.gif
Keep getting redirected to the same damn site, had me thinking I got a virus or something
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

We need to find a way to ditch Yuku, hopefully you are right and someone is trying to do something, this site is nearly impossible to post on 50% of the time.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

smokin.gif

On topic:
nerd.gif
Keep getting redirected to the same damn site, had me thinking I got a virus or something
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

We need to find a way to ditch Yuku, hopefully you are right and someone is trying to do something, this site is nearly impossible to post on 50% of the time.

I bet NT would migrate so fast if it were to happen...

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Methodman is too busy lining his own pockets with the fruits of our internet-browsing to even begin to give a hoot about how poorly this site runs
1113568_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom