I have an issue at work.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Ok, I work at a small bank, only 8 branches. So lets say you open your account at branch# 2. If you try to go to branch#7 and withdraw money we would have to call branch#2 and obtain a approval from the officer that opened the account. If the officer is not there for whatever reason I'm not allowed to cash the check, even if the account holder has ID and everything.
What kind of rule is that? You have to go through all that just to take money out? That sounds like it takes about a half hour.

You should write a memo to upper management about the problem policy and the frustartion it is causing. Also supply ideas to how it can be corrected. That willshow a ton of initiative. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Ok, I work at a small bank, only 8 branches. So lets say you open your account at branch# 2. If you try to go to branch#7 and withdraw money we would have to call branch#2 and obtain a approval from the officer that opened the account. If the officer is not there for whatever reason I'm not allowed to cash the check, even if the account holder has ID and everything.

that's a ridiculous rule, id change banks if i found that out. I like the convenience and ease of using multiple branches.

Back
Top Bottom