I have the MOST GENIUS idea!

Make a big blue box where you can rent movies for only $.75.

I'll call it, "Bluebox."

pimp.gif

i got a better idea we get some nice fresh freshman girls throw them on youtube let them talk dirty on the video and raffle off there V for 2 dollars paypal gift per ticket let them say the paypal to send it to throguh youtube NT we will get rich concords for everyone haha tell me pedafiles arent going to throw you a 2 dollar gift through paypal atleast 50 people will do it put a year experation date on the raffle well be rich

does anybody think this will work??

I'm gonna create a super advanced gaming system that plays blu rays too and sell em for 20 bucks.

I find it hilarious that u was having that internet affair with that big +!+ brolic dude wife and you posted your pic and you were a 5 foot puny Asian lol...I always meant to say that $%+% I really haven't seen u post lately

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

i got a better idea we get some nice fresh freshman girls throw them on youtube let them talk dirty on the video and raffle off there V for 2 dollars paypal gift per ticket let them say the paypal to send it to throguh youtube NT we will get rich concords for everyone haha tell me pedafiles arent going to throw you a 2 dollar gift through paypal atleast 50 people will do it put a year experation date on the raffle well be rich

nope

what's great about OP's idea is that it's simple and to the point.

too much reading and calculating with yours.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I find it hilarious that u was having that internet affair with that big +!+ brolic dude wife and you posted your pic and you were a 5 foot puny Asian lol...I always meant to say that $%+% I really haven't seen u post lately

That is/was pretty funny.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

laugh.gif
at 5 foot.. and puny.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

nope

what's great about OP's idea is that it's simple and to the point.

too much reading and calculating with yours.
Indeed, my head is hurting from reading all that.
OP, ALL OF MY MONEY!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

On a different note,

>Have above average intelligence 

>Reads Nietzsche and Borges to name a few

>Takes hunids of richards for a living.

Hmm, somethings funny man. 

I was thinking....

Make a restaurant and serve em soup for free...

Spoiler [+]
RENT EM SPOONS!

I have the most genius idea...
RENT-A-PUP
A place where you could rent a puppy for a day and utilize it's cuteness as a weapon on women, especially in dog parks.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

RENT-A-PUP
A place where you could rent a puppy for a day and utilize it's cuteness as a weapon on women, especially in dog parks.

That sounds interesting 
nerd.gif

Or Rent-A-Baby 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Make a big blue box where you can rent movies for only $.75.

I'll call it, "Bluebox."

pimp.gif

You better patent this idea before I steal it.

free sex with hookers but right before you finish, they hit you with the bill + TIP [OMG]

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

RENT-A-PUP

That sounds interesting 
nerd.gif

Or Rent-A-Baby 
laugh.gif

YES! Now what if we waited for these babies to grow a bit and use them as a labor force to make small trinkets?
We could call them elves to by-pass those nasty "laws".

Back
Top Bottom