I haven't watched TV forreal in a couple years. What have I missed or am missing?

Lost
The Office
Breaking Bad
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
30 Rock

Ok great. That's a start. Im gonna watch NBC next Thursday if I remember.

Thing is, when I watch TV now, my attention span is real short. I feel like I've already missed a ton of past seasons, I can't just pick up a series.

Entourage
The Office
It's Always Sunny
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Mad Men (watching season 1 now and I'm hooked)
Dexter (I only watched season 1 so far but it's really good)

Forensic Files, The First 48. Blaze and watch that #%*+ at like 2 am
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Ok great. That's a start. Im gonna watch NBC next Thursday if I remember.

Thing is, when I watch TV now, my attention span is real short. I feel like I've already missed a ton of past seasons, I can't just pick up a series.
well Community and 'Parks & Recreation' (two of the shows on NBC that i mentioned earlier) are pretty new still.

Plus if u end up liking them you can watch the previous episodes on NBC.com

The Office is in its 6th season and probably not the best show to go into without any previous knowledge of it.

If you really want some comedic gold though, watch The Office from the very first episode.

The first 3 seasons especially. I kid you not, Comedic GOLD.

You haven't missed anything, I don't watch any T.V. either, it's honestly just a waste of time, IMO*

if I have watched TV in the last 2 years, it's most likely been the Travel Channel or Food Network. Feel like I'm getting old.

If you have a short attention span then I would recommend most of these comedies people have mentioned

Mad Men is fantastic but you'll have to go back and start from the beginning to understand it all.

Don't watch shows on TV. Just download them then you can watch all the seasons.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom