I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

Living in Miami my whole life and visiting Cali a couple weeks ago.

I would say for a simple Burger/Fries/Drink

Price : In-N-Out
Taste : Five Guys

The fries from In N Out are salty as hell and the burger fell apart after 2 bites, aka cheap *** buns. Steak n Shake has $4 combos that aint really far from what In N Out taste like.

Edit : BurgerFi in Miami is cool, sorta like Shake Shack. Shake Shack is cool but on some hipster crap with the menu selections. SmashBurger is alright. At the end of the day I'm just a Burger King type of *****. Throw me 2 BK stackers and a medium onion rings and I'm good. :lol:

Last edited:
Whatburger used to operate in Central Florida before they decided to close their restaurants in 2009.

It was good except that it took four hours to get your meal.

Living in Miami my whole life and visiting Cali a couple weeks ago.

I would say for a simple Burger/Fries/Drink

Price : In-N-Out
Taste : Five Guys

The fries from In N Out are salty as hell and the burger fell apart after 2 bites, aka cheap *** buns. Steak n Shake has $4 combos that aint really far from what In N Out taste like.

Edit : BurgerFi in Miami is cool, sorta like Shake Shack. Shake Shack is cool but on some hipster crap with the menu selections. SmashBurger is alright. At the end of the day I'm just a Burger King type of *****. Throw me 2 BK stackers and a medium onion rings and I'm good. :lol:

nah innout buns delicious with that light crisp :pimp:

been eating innout for nearly a decade and never had it fall apart.

smashburger is good, but expensive too.

Last edited:
I will never get the 5 guys comparison. 5 guys is greasy as hell

A better comparison would be The Habit

In n Out is GOAT except when the fries are sitting for too long.

Nation's Hamburgers are also good too but I might be a minority on that.

Really wish the East Coast had In n Out. Dont care which ones better, just want to see people have the choice.

Last edited:
Word. Two double doubles and a drink.
speaking of two double doubles. What's the most anyone eat? In my younger years up until couple years ago I would get a 4x4. I did eat a 6x6 one time I had to eat it top to bottom. I was good for about 2 days. Now it's usually 3x3. Or a double double.

Done a 3x3 and a dbl-dbl after a herb session once... Never again

I just had their fries animal style and yes they are better but it also doubles the price.

Also it's almost too much like poutine.

had some in-n-out for the first time a few minutes ago.

Animal style fries is trash.

Burger was good, not better than shake shack tho.

Last edited:
had it today! :smokin

i got grilled onions and whole onions...probably gonna be my go to now

Been ordering a grilled cheese from here lately. Always gotta get my animal fries tho. It's a wrap if they ever introduce bacon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom