I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

Shake Shack >
bumping this thread cause I just went to shake shack for the first time last week

It was alright, nothing to rave about. I ordered a shackburger, regular fries, and a dr. pepper. The total for this was $11.54 :x

Bruh what the hell? The burger itself was almost $6 and it was small as hell. I was gonna need to order another one just to fill me up. The taste of the burger was alright, but the bun and the beef patty were pretty good, they melt in your mouth.

The crinkle cut fries were pretty good, just had a bit too much salt for my liking. The portion of fries that they serve you is much bigger than the burger itself and it's half the price. And the cup where they serve you the drink? Man I was better off just drinking some water :smh:

I probably won't go back unless someone offered to pay for my meal.

Triple triple, animal style, protein style, regular order of fries with 1 pack of spread on top...can't be beat.

Shake Shack >
bumping this thread cause I just went to shake shack for the first time last week

It was alright, nothing to rave about. I ordered a shackburger, regular fries, and a dr. pepper. The total for this was $11.54 :x

Bruh what the hell? The burger itself was almost $6 and it was small as hell. I was gonna need to order another one just to fill me up. The taste of the burger was alright, but the bun and the beef patty were pretty good, they melt in your mouth.

The crinkle cut fries were pretty good, just had a bit too much salt for my liking. The portion of fries that they serve you is much bigger than the burger itself and it's half the price. And the cup where they serve you the drink? Man I was better off just drinking some water :smh:

I probably won't go back unless someone offered to pay for my meal.

!!!! I just had shake shack for the first time too last week while i've been working in DC :lol:

Pretty much similar sentiments...the fries are bomb but I can't justify the price *shrug*
The minute I touch back in OAK I'm grabbing a 3x3 + animal fries

So what y'all saying is that Shake Shack is not for y'all broke boys

Jk

I don't eat burgers that often so I don't mind paying the premium

Last edited:
Last night I was eating a cheeseburger at this institution and I seriously started getting emotional knowing that there are people out there who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger. It's gotta be one of the biggest L's that has ever been dealt.

innout1-553x415.jpg

Lol u silly! It ain't even that serious and Lowkey there used to be a burger joint in LA where ice cube shot ole boy in boyz in the hood called "eat a burger" that was better than in n out plus better fries.

I'm starting to think they stole their style from eat a burger because they both use that thousand island spread and that burger wrap presentation.

Real spit

Last edited:
So what y'all saying is that Shake Shack is not for y'all broke boys

Jk

I don't eat burgers that often so I don't mind paying the premium
this is true, but from someone who isn't biased and has had both...

I think I'm gonna say In n Out > Shake shack.

Don't kill me bros.

Double Double medium rare with grilled onions
Animal fries
Pink lemon-up (half 7-up and half pink lemonade)

You're welcome. :smokin

Wish this thread had a poll. In-N-Out is OVERRATED. After years of hearing about how great it is, I finally ate at one, and felt really let down. People were waiting in line to eat something that is no better than McDonalds...

I still remember making a SUPREME effort to get to an In-And-Out; during my first trip to the West Coast.Basic *** burger with Public School ShoeString Fries.[

The biggest #NTHype thing of all time

Pretty much everyone...EVERYONE not from the west coast has said this about In-n-Out. I think it home comfort thing.

Just like Houstonians will swear by Shipley's(basic ***) donuts.

I think the hype of the fries is what got me. Whatever you put on them to make them, "Animal Style" or whatever the hell you call them just makes them basic fries with STUFF on them. Yea man, NT hypes stuff but this took the cake. The best thing about that visit to In and Out was this damn girl I saw in there that looked like JEssice Alba. Damn she looked good

Just a quick update to my burger needs, I've started going to Pappa's BBQ (in Houston) for burgers. I use to swear by Five Guys, but the cost is just too much. In-N-Out is still average to me. Maybe it's because it was so accessible when I lived in L.A.? Being back in L.A. for vacation, I stumbled upon "The Habit" which gets a plus for their sweet potato fries and milkshakes.

Just a quick update to my burger needs, I've started going to Pappa's BBQ (in Houston) for burgers. I use to swear by Five Guys, but the cost is just too much. In-N-Out is still average to me. Maybe it's because it was so accessible when I lived in L.A.? Being back in L.A. for vacation, I stumbled upon "The Habit" which gets a plus for their sweet potato fries and milkshakes.

Bruh

I apologize if you already know

Bernies Burger Bus
Hubcap grill
Stanton City Bites
Langkford's

Your welcome.

Bruh

I apologize if you already know

Bernies Burger Bus
Hubcap grill
Stanton City Bites
Langkford's

Your welcome.
Thanks, I'll try those. I've gone to the Bernie's restaurant but was let down because the parmesan fries weren't warm and the milkshakes were not cold. I've also had Grub's in the Woodlands which was OK, as well as BRC on Shepard. To me, the best burger I've had (only lived in Houston for 2 years) is at Blake's BBQ, but it's grossly overpriced.

Double Double medium rare with grilled onions
Animal fries
Pink lemon-up (half 7-up and half pink lemonade)

You're welcome. :smokin
Actually just recently had a lemon-up couple months back, my brother-n-law got me to try it good stuff. I was more of an arnold palmer guy. Unless i was craving a dr.pepper.

Wish this thread had a poll. In-N-Out is OVERRATED. After years of hearing about how great it is, I finally ate at one, and felt really let down. People were waiting in line to eat something that is no better than McDonalds...

:rofl: :rofl: #NTEXTREMES

Just had a double double with fries.

:pimp:

i need to find out the brand of cheese they use tho. so bomb.

Last edited:
In and Out is must. Although its not the best burger I have ever had. IMO In and Out is one of the best drive through burger joints. Their burgers are very basic but that is the appeal about them there is nothing special about them. In and Out just makes a good solid burger at a good value that's the appeal. It is California thing and may not appeal to most people however its  just like people that swear by White Castle and Shake Shack but in a world of Mickey D's and Jack's and Wendy's. They are better options than places. All food is based on opinion and preference.

Last edited:

In and Out is must. Although its not the best burger I have ever had. IMO In and Out is one of the best drive through burger joints. Their burgers are very basic but that is the appeal about them there is nothing special about them. In and Out just makes a good solid burger at a good value that's the appeal. It is California thing and may not appeal to most people however its  just like people that swear by White Castle and Shake Shack but in a world of Mickey D's and Jack's and Wendy's. They are better options than places. All food is based on opinion and preference.
LOL @ You screename

But yea, if every Cali dude had a realistic presentation of In-And-Out, like you just did, yall wouldn't be getting so much backlash from us East Coast dudes

Been to LA twice. In N Out is good. I don't know about the euphoric sensations some here say get from it but it's good. 

In N Out will never be on the East coast so many more won't even try it probably.

LA has some great doughnut spots tho, like Winchell's, Randys, Cali Donuts and Donut Friend. Don't think these would venture outside of LA either lol

Back
Top Bottom