I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

Put a fry up in the air for those in gray y'all

#FreshPotatos

636024715753834192-1711998601_map.jpg

Lived in Cali for a few years and in n out was god level.

Now in Florida and haven't tasted a burger that good since. Five guys don't compare.

This is not comparing your local burger shops mind you.

The title of this thread irks me, 
laugh.gif
.  You're really not missing anything special not having an In-N-Out near you.

Put a fry up in the air for those in gray y'all

#FreshPotatos

636024715753834192-1711998601_map.jpg
In N Out's reason for not expanding is funny.

I don't think it has too much to do with the potatoes specifically.

If you read on their information, you'll find that they don't have an In N Out out past a certain mile point from their distribution center.

Their meat and stuff come in fresh nightly I believe.

If you read on their information, you'll find that they don't have an In N Out out past a certain mile point from their distribution center.

Oh yeah, I know. They don't wanna make new distribution centers past Dallas, Texas. Why not just make centers elsewhere and set up shop? Idk. The exclusivity of In N Out plays a part too. A lot people traveling to CA make their first stop there.

Fresh out the box :smokin

in n out just doesnt want to expand outside of the west coast and just wants to be a region exclusive similar to other similar fast food spots in cali... if they provide fresh meat from their distribution center why cant they just build more distribution centers?

in n out just doesnt want to expand outside of the west coast and just wants to be a region exclusive similar to other similar fast food spots in cali... if they provide fresh meat from their distribution center why cant they just build more distribution centers?

They could build more distribution centers, but I'm sure they have to examine the likeliness of success to build out new ones in certain areas. Will the money it brings in be enough to justify building a new one wherever?

Btw, there are a couple in Utah and some in Texas I believe.. so it's not entirely West Coast only.

I do agree though that it likely also has to do with the exclusivity of it all.

Imagine how much money they're making if every person who travels to Cali got a meal from In N out?

If you have to douse your fries in toppings to make them taste good, the fries themselves are not that good. Condiments are meant to enhance the flavor, not mask the flavor that doesn't exist. This goes for any place not just In-N-Out.

In-N-Out doesnt have great fries. It's known for its burgers. I eat that **** every week. I'd eat it more often if I didnt have to wait in line for 30 mins every time.

The ones who complain about their fries gotta order them the correct way which is by ordering them: light well done fries or if you want them extra crispy then well done fries. I personally like them well done. :smokin :smokin :smokin

The allure of In n Out is its regionalism. When I lived in Ventura it was a place to go, but no THEE place to go. I drove to LA every other week since there seemed to be a new must eat spot popping up. It's good food, but not omg good. If you want omg good food in socal hit a taqueria. Cali burritos are unmatched and rightfully so.

I think calling it a Chik Fil A status burger joint is a fair assessment. Fresh food, good taste, exclusive condiments and above average customer service.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom