I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

I was disappointed with Shake Shack. Burgers aren't worth the price and the fries weren't anything special. With that being said, I don't consider them direct competition for In N Out. In N Out is more of a traditional fast food while Shake Shake is more of a dine-in burger restaurant.

I like shake shack. That smoke shack and shack burger with fried mushroom thing in it are good.

But whenever I go there I end up spending damn near $20 for a burger, fries, and a drink. I don’t mind spending it. But plenty of good mom and pop burger joints I could get a better burger from for less.

Haven't gone back enough, but has anyone mentioned Wayback Burger? These are great for the money! Double with any toppings for about $6! I always get the classic (double) plain, no cheese with BBQ. So freaking good.

Actually ate there today but got a grilled chicken only mayo, that was fantastic! And their fries are like fries at a carnival. Big, crispy on the outide but soft inside. BUT, open the bag when you get them or they will get soggy from the heat. They are HOT when they serve them. Just out of the fryer.

Had In N Out for the first time today.

It's decent, but just another burger joint if you ask me. Was expecting a lot more.

What’s your go-to order?

I go with double double animal style with chopped peppers and well done cheese fries with a Arnold Palmer.
#1, Mustard Fried w/ Onions, well-done fries, and a Lemon-Up.

Did chopped peppers once...Couldn't handle it lol.

#mildboiz.

Yeah, quality and price are great. Surprised a copycat chain hasn't popped up on the east coast around the same price point.

Had In N Out for the first time today.

It's decent, but just another burger joint if you ask me. Was expecting a lot more.
Was trash tbh

bun wasn’t even soft

fries meh

burger meat wasn’t that good or any flavor

Back
Top Bottom