I just dont understand this Mayweather guy B

Originally Posted by doyung9

LET THAT MAN LIVE.

Jeeez.

And I'm no "hood dude", I don't promote large entourages, or "making it rain" but jeez.

Dude won 39 professional bouts, no losses, his last two against guys the experts were sure he was the underdog.

So if he wants to spend his money on Louis V, Freck Billionaire, Cars, and making it rain, good for him. I'm sure he's enjoying the hell out of life. Sure, we'd all like to say "donate to charity" or "he's so stupid with his money" but imagine your entire life from the age of like 12 until you were 28-30 all you did was run, punch, run, and punch. You don't eat what you want, you don't really do what you want, you fight.

Yeah, he chose that life, but with that, he earned that money, you may think it's too much, but obviously HBO, the ticket buyers and such don't feel the same.

End of the day, Floyd Mayweather, spend your money homie, hopefully you don't end up on the Tyson side of things.

Dudes swear he gonna go broke . MC Hammer himself. This dude is worth 500 million. Think about the intrest he makes off money just sittin in the bank. This isnuttin. Plus he gets paid to show up at these venues.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Much Respected

He made $300 million off his last fight thats mostly thru sponsers. This guy is close to a bill right now.
Do you guys make this %!!% up?
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea they do
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Dudes swear he gonna go broke . MC Hammer himself. This dude is worth 500 million. Think about the intrest he makes off money just sittin in the bank. This is nuttin. Plus he gets paid to show up at these venues.
I lived in Vegas and saw him several times at the club causing rainstorms. I also saw him carrying duffle bags to the sports book puttin'down major cash. This guy is legit with his, but what confused me was when I was working in the Nike outlet, he used to come in with some kids to buy stuff forthem, that's all good, but there is a Niketown in Vegas also...get me some new *!% MONEY Mayweather...I know you got it!

Back
Top Bottom