I just dont understand this Mayweather guy B

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Did this Aj4ever cat just ask who Floyd beat up in his last 3 fights? Come on duke...did u not see him straight murk Ricky Hatton in his last fight? ... Someonequeue the GIF for this kid... as a matter of fact in his last 9 fights he destroyed anyone that was close to his natural height and weight. Only Baldomir and DLH legitimately survived 12 rounds with the kid and they are both a good 3.5 inches & 30 pounds bigger than dude. Pacman would get an epic whuppin at the hands of Money May.
Yup I seen Floyd last fights and they were boring as hell. Hatton gave him a fight while floyd just ran,cover and a few combos thats what he bee doing lately.
get da f........running for cover??
laugh.gif
smh.gif

How Can You Understand the man....if ya bread aint like that???kinda complexed
and im in here buggin,to fam sayin he aint got nothin on pac-man i thought homie was talkin bout Pacman Jones when he was about to 80 stacks go on thestrippers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did this Aj4ever cat just ask who Floyd beat up in his last 3 fights? Come on duke...did u not see him straight murk Ricky Hatton in his last fight? ... Someonequeue the GIF for this kid... as a matter of fact in his last 9 fights he destroyed anyone that was close to his natural height and weight. Only Baldomir and DLH legitimately survived 12 rounds with the kid and they are both a good 3.5 inches & 30 pounds bigger than dude. Pacman would get an epic whuppin at the hands of Money May.
Yup I seen Floyd last fights and they were boring as hell. Hatton gave him a fight while floyd just ran,cover and a few combos thats what he bee doing lately.
Stop it.

Floyd put's on a boxing clinic in the ring.

He wasn't P4P the greatest fighter in the world for nothing.

Geez.

And did you say ricky gave him a fight?

LMAO.

Floyd PUNISHED Hatton.

Knocked him silly and into the ring post.

My boy told me that when he goes into Nike Town here in Vegas He goes in at night with that big black dude holding the louie bag. Well anyways when that bigcat is with him it means hes paying cash. He shuts down the place late at night and whoever helps him he gives them $100. I guess he aint that cocky in personhes a cool cat.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Stop it.

Floyd put's on a boxing clinic in the ring.

He wasn't P4P the greatest fighter in the world for nothing.

Geez.

And did you say ricky gave him a fight?

LMAO.

Floyd PUNISHED Hatton.

Knocked him silly and into the ring post.

1:10... better angle at 1:50.�
smh.gif

Yup I seen Floyd last fights and they were boring as hell

I'll give you that but it tends to be that way because his talent level is far superior to that of his opponent. His fights remind me of Roy Jones Jr.fights in his prime, clearly head and shoulders above the guy across the ring and a means to showcase his skills and talent for 12 rounds. Certainly doesntmake for interesting viewing. I guess you could fault Floyd for not fighting the best out there, something that has been dogging him, much like it dogged RoyJones, for quite some time.

One of the 10 greatest to ever do it...and one the top 3 of our generation to do it
15i9no7.jpg

10 greatest!
eek.gif
roll.gif

Floyd had to go up in weight class to finally get a marquee fight, De La Hoya, and he didn't even look good in that fight (IMO, both fighters didn'tlook good, bad fight). He kept the hype from DLH and parlayed it into a payday against Ricky Hatton, who he dominated. Never been a big fan of Hatton, andwhen I saw that fight, kept on
smh.gif
. Somewhere I am still yelling [50 Cent] "Put Your Damn Hands Up" [50 Cent]. He then "retired" afterthat, and you want to call him one of the 10 greatest
grin.gif

I don't care about him making it rain, it is his money, let him blow it whichever way he wants.

He wasn't P4P the greatest fighter boxer in the world for nothing.
If it is one thing I could say about Mayweather is that he is really a smart boxer in the ring. He trains well, and knows how to pick apart hisopponents. Calling him a "Fighter" is a stretch, but dude is a well trained, intelligent boxer. He is only the best "P4P" because thereis little competition for him right now, that are household names.

hes no kid dynamite. but how y'all gonna hate on him for stunttin. this is niketalk. people have outrageous numbers of sneakers some not even worn. justbecuase his stunntin is way out of our league you cant hate the man.

Originally Posted by infamousod

in reality de la hoya makes mayweather look broke as a joke. championship boxers that can draw high PPV numbers can get up to around 50 mil for a fight. plus sponsorship.
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Yup.[/color]

Originally Posted by i love nikes

Originally Posted by infamousod

in reality de la hoya makes mayweather look broke as a joke. championship boxers that can draw high PPV numbers can get up to around 50 mil for a fight. plus sponsorship.
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Yup.[/color]
laugh.gif
then theres always this argument...bill gates makes bothof them look like peasants...SO WHAT- you can say that about alot of people...some stunt some dont...some make it rain some give to charities...whats the pointof this

LET THAT MAN LIVE.

Jeeez.

And I'm no "hood dude", I don't promote large entourages, or "making it rain" but jeez.

Dude won 39 professional bouts, no losses, his last two against guys the experts were sure he was the underdog.

So if he wants to spend his money on Louis V, Freck Billionaire, Cars, and making it rain, good for him. I'm sure he's enjoying the hell out of life.Sure, we'd all like to say "donate to charity" or "he's so stupid with his money" but imagine your entire life from the age of like12 until you were 28-30 all you did was run, punch, run, and punch. You don't eat what you want, you don't really do what you want, you fight.

Yeah, he chose that life, but with that, he earned that money, you may think it's too much, but obviously HBO, the ticket buyers and such don't feelthe same.

End of the day, Floyd Mayweather, spend your money homie, hopefully you don't end up on the Tyson side of things.

Back
Top Bottom