I just got kicked out of this girls crib by her 5'4 male roommate....DF????

So, I'm out of town for football practice and chillin at my female friends crib. We'rehaving a few drinks and watching Bootycall. She lives with a male roommate (he's a Jordan head too, had quite a bit of shoes in the entrance way)Anyhow.....about 30-40 minutes into the movie, dude comes back home from his Baby mother's crib. I say what up (never met dude in my life), he doesn'tanswer me. We had turned off all the lights so I couldnt see him standing in the doorway, but I know he was just standing there for an akward period of say 30seconds without saying A WORD. So he finally is like..." What is this #$*$? 'M****'!!! Lemme talk to you in the room for a sec" repeatedly.They go in her room and start arguing....I can hear him saying that it's his crib and she doesn't respect him. Meanwhile they share the apartment. Hecomes back out and is like "my dude, no disrespect, but you're going to have to leave"......I didn't even respond, I couldn't....causewhat would have come out my mouth would have also came out my fists.....so she drags him back in the room and the argument ensues for another 15 minutes....Icontinue to watch the move while drinking my freshly opened can of miller high life. Once done, I say to myself, "this is taking to #@$*!$$ long" soI pack up my rum and bounce...she tells me to stay, but it wasn't very convincing....

I'm real pissed right now tho....cause this girl was wearing a pear of shorts that....well, youknow....
Her +$% to waist ratio is NUTZ....and I just wanted to see where the night would lead....even tho Iam volutarily not smashing

Should I have knocked little dude out for acting like a $$%+#? or was I right to leave? I felt likeI shoulda stayed, cause I knew he was gettin a little physical with her

pics? oh yea (one on the left)

23hr2nn.jpg

Leaving Is No Big Deal Prolly Kept The Situation Escalating....BTW Where U Outta Town At?

:smh:damn dude

Couldnt you just continue the night at your place or where ever youre staying at?? Dude was obviously salty that you were with her. He probably caught feelingsfor that chick.

EDIT- WHERE THE %@!@ IS MY AVY??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif

I could really see this dude being a NTer and posting in this thread in a few minutes on some "GOT YA %%!#! " steez
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom