I just got kicked out of this girls crib by her 5'4 male roommate....DF????

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

She lives with a male roommate
so he is smashing her also and just got mad cause you where about to
yeah.....that sounds about right, why the hell else would he be so pissy?!?
ohwell.gif

roomate sounds kinda simple to me...

whole situation is f'ed up

starting with you and your little vow of abstinence bro. why even go over there if you are gonna stop yourself from having sex?

and also no way a 5'4" dude tells me what to do. don't care whose apt it is either, it's just as much hers as his, why does he get to kick youout for no reason?

happens.. I woulda waited like you then bounced. No point of getting in an argument over a friend.

IMO he didnt have the right to kick you out, if they both equally share the apartment. you were HER guest.

you should have taken his shoes for poor hospitality.....JK.

You got c-block, no worries cause she will be calling you to getting popping next time.

5'4 lol you should have kicked the dude.

you should have punched him in the face and then stole his Jays. Soldf em on NT. That would have showed him. lol

Its half his place and he said no disrespect so you should just respect that and be okay with leaving. Probably had a bad day and wanted to just sit back inhis apartment without some random dude in there.

He's smashing, and he knew you were about too so he got all hoemotional

If a dude is living with a chick, and they're not related or he isn't gay, he has atleast smashed once

yea, dude was mad he was not smashing for that night

couldve been worse if you confronted him, he may have pulled out the pistol later on...
laugh.gif

Yo my man Pookie post pics of the girl in the right. I want a face shot and more booty shots. Late night NT FTW.

"my dude, no disrespect, but you're going to have to leave"

as soon as he said that, i would've looked straight to the chick to see how she responds.

Dude was hatin cause u was fittin to get buckets and he got feelins for her.
laugh.gif
u did the right thing tho, just dip before @$@+ escalated. Wasn't ya cribso it wouldn't have ended well for u

Back
Top Bottom