I just got kicked out of this girls crib by her 5'4 male roommate....DF????

more pics of chick in middle and right?

but seriously though, its his house so i think he has the right to kick you out even thought thats #%+$** up and all. and it seems as if he definitely hasfeelings for her. i think you did the right thing by not escalating the situation and swinging. Yes you took the L, but it could have been alot worse

^
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Never thought I'd log onto NT to see something that involved me being posted. So after you leave you go online to complain about it? If you had a problem why didn't you say %#%@? Listen to the people saying it was none of your business because it isn't. I stood there with the light off..really? You got jokes but its all good. She said she invited you over because she was bored just so you know
laugh.gif
Btw when you left we smashed. Twice.

- "Guy with the baby momma"

laugh.gif

* Waits for Pookie to respond.*

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Never thought I'd log onto NT to see something that involved me being posted. So after you leave you go online to complain about it? If you had a problem why didn't you say %#%@? Listen to the people saying it was none of your business because it isn't. I stood there with the light off..really? You got jokes but its all good. She said she invited you over because she was bored just so you know
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you guys are this gullible?

lol

oh and she is on the way over here now....she is bringing some beef stew for me to eat....sheapologized....all is well....

tonite is gonna be a good night

smh.gif
at dudes bein that dumb... did yall know gullible isn't in Webster Merriam dictionaries?

And Pookie smash wit the power of King Leonidas and the other 299 spartans

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you guys are this gullible?

lol

oh and she is on the way over here now....she is bringing some beef stew for me to eat....she apologized....all is well....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

question: what town does this guy run? he shares an apartment.
Exactly, talkin about "This is my apartment too, you have to respect my space" dude dont even run his own apartment let alone the city

O and it is required that you smash now, just out of spite. No other reason is necessary

oh and she is on the way over here now....she is bringing some beef stew for me to eat....she apologized....all is well....

You know we're gonna need them pics riiight?
nerd.gif

unless Polo shows up on ur door step,
like :W T F did I say last night?"

Back
Top Bottom