I just got the most random PM. PG 3 for UPDATE.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Today at 4:33 pm
dreamhigh:Yo fam your Lame blood.. We are the best Artists on NT.. So before youget to riding somebody check the music #%%%+.. @@+!%# never broke soyou can reply back I'll shoot you my contact and we could meet up and Ican beat yo +%+.. I know you from the burbs somewhere so you get a Lilsympathy .. But if you beast like you are through the computer screenlet's get it poppin -cashmere D

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Today at 4:33 pm
dreamhigh:Yo fam your Lame blood.. We are the best Artists on NT.. So before youget to riding somebody check the music #%%%+.. @@+!%# never broke soyou can reply back I'll shoot you my contact and we could meet up and Ican beat yo +%+.. I know you from the burbs somewhere so you get a Lilsympathy .. But if you beast like you are through the computer screenlet's get it poppin -cashmere D

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Haven't figured it out yet? Internet, is serious.

In the past, I used just say it jokingly, but it evidently is, for some.

There are people who actually dislike others they've probably never met, or never will meet because of things said on a message board.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Haven't figured it out yet? Internet, is serious.

In the past, I used just say it jokingly, but it evidently is, for some.

There are people who actually dislike others they've probably never met, or never will meet because of things said on a message board.

I was gonna say...

PM threats? Where they do that at?

But i clicked on homeboys screen name and he's from Ohio.

Case closed.

I was gonna say...

PM threats? Where they do that at?

But i clicked on homeboys screen name and he's from Ohio.

Case closed.

"I know you from tha burbs somewhere so you get a lil sympathy"

roll.gif
pimp.gif
dude is bout that life. One of you dudes gon get killed keep talkin down bout Ohio
laugh.gif

"I know you from tha burbs somewhere so you get a lil sympathy"

roll.gif
pimp.gif
dude is bout that life. One of you dudes gon get killed keep talkin down bout Ohio
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom