I just got the most random PM. PG 3 for UPDATE.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what's the backstory?

"I know you from the burbs somewhere so you get a lil sympathy"
roll.gif
pimp.gif
one of you dudes gon get killed keep talkin down on Ohio. These dudes are crazy. Like that mental disabled kid every kid points and laughs at. One day they go bizirk
laugh.gif

"I know you from the burbs somewhere so you get a lil sympathy"
roll.gif
pimp.gif
one of you dudes gon get killed keep talkin down on Ohio. These dudes are crazy. Like that mental disabled kid every kid points and laughs at. One day they go bizirk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Today at 4:33 pm
dreamhigh:Yo fam your Lame blood.. We are the best Artists on NT.. So before youget to riding somebody check the music #%%%+.. @@+!%# never broke soyou can reply back I'll shoot you my contact and we could meet up and Ican beat yo +%+.. I know you from the burbs somewhere so you get a Lilsympathy .. But if you beast like you are through the computer screenlet's get it poppin -cashmere D

Came outta nowhere
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thanks for the laughs though bro.
laugh.gif
+ dude is from Ohio apparently 
sick.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ohio....

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Today at 4:33 pm
dreamhigh:Yo fam your Lame blood.. We are the best Artists on NT.. So before youget to riding somebody check the music #%%%+.. @@+!%# never broke soyou can reply back I'll shoot you my contact and we could meet up and Ican beat yo +%+.. I know you from the burbs somewhere so you get a Lilsympathy .. But if you beast like you are through the computer screenlet's get it poppin -cashmere D

Came outta nowhere
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thanks for the laughs though bro.
laugh.gif
+ dude is from Ohio apparently 
sick.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif