I JUST MOVED TO ORLANDO FL

CAN SUM HELP ME OUT WITH THE AREA I JUST MOVED HERE FROM NYC... SO I NEED TO NO WHERE THIS STUFF IS AT... SNEAKER SHOPS?? CLOTHING STORES??? ETC... THANKS...

Have fun..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

CAN SUM HELP ME OUT WITH THE AREA I JUST MOVED HERE FROM NYC... SO I NEED TO NO WHERE THIS STUFF IS AT... SNEAKER SHOPS?? CLOTHING STORES??? ETC... THANKS...
Move back ASAP or MIA

the hell made u do that?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

A few places: Florida Mall, Mall at Millenia, Prime Outlets.

i been to all those places... not that great lol... any exclusive spots out here?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

A few places: Florida Mall, Mall at Millenia, Prime Outlets.

i been to all those places... not that great lol... any exclusive spots out here?

nah

get use to em while youre down here, bruh...thats bout it
laugh.gif

Orlando is kinda wack. I went there this summer and there was zero sneaker spots.

Edit: except for the usual nike factories and stuff

What about the nightlife. mostly clubs that allow 18 or older into, cause im moving down there in 2 weeks

Currently residing in daytona beach for school.....Orlando over daytona beach any-day... although orlando doesnt have exclusive spots.

^Renown dont have +#@* do they? All I see is stuff thats to New there. University is ight but it aint got nothin to hot. Jacksonville got better heat

Not much exclusive stuff around here. Covert and Galaxy skate shops get some decent SBs sometimes. Havent been there in forever tho

Originally Posted by reeeem0

the hell made u do that?

my family made the same mistake.....move back while you can...only thing here is jerk squads and fakes
tired.gif

Everybody moves from NY to Orlando...that's nothing new.

But if you want exclusive stuff then your best bet is in Miami.

Mens Closet has decent stuff...you might find some gems on the east side though.

^^Still have never even been to Mens Closet. I just assumed it was some overpriced sneaker boutique kinda like Culture Kings.

Back
Top Bottom