This is you next Friday:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

weird.....three possibilities:

1. it's some sort of a scam/trap and you might be screwed
2. someone just randomly gave away 200.00 for the hell of it and you're all good
3. someone made a mistake and you're a douche bag

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

2. someone just randomly gave away 200.00 for the hell of it and you're all good
roll.gif
At you acting like you wouldn't take it. On secondthought, I might get myself some Burton Cartel bindings. Anyone here riding these babies? Your thoughts?

Someone probably just sent money to the wrong email address,
I always wondered if this could happen, I guess it can.

Im almost certain Paypal or whoever sent you the money is going to pick up on their mistake and request a refund.

<>

If your sketchy about it, call up Paypal and ask them whats up if its a legit transaction

send it to a friend with a paypal debit card so they can take the money out instantly. if you setup a transfer you can't close the account till everythingis cleared. then I think you have to wait a few days.

Paypal can still request a refund even though your account is closed. If the person does a chargeback, they will still send you an email, and they have allyour information (name, address, bank, etc) They don't just delete your data from their database because you closed your account. It's just stored anda closed or inactive account. Then they can send your info to a collection agency and mess up your credit. Or, you may just get away with it. Do the rightthing.

Was the item being paid for similar to what you sold before on eBay in your one transaction?

Or is your email easy to typo into the wrong one or something?

Either way you should def. give up at least some to charity in a donation. Tax write it off (if you want to do that too) and you'll feel less guilty aboutit later (& it was free money apparently anyway) - plus donating to charity is a huge help in this economy where there's less disposable income to goaround.

Do the right thing. Good cause.

Wasn't your money yesterday, etc.

---

I reported a fake email to paypal like last year, Paypal despite being legit isn't immune from scammers using paypal in their "sent: From" andeven graphics in these scam emails just like bank institutions.

<typical NT'er that is mad they didn't receive the money themselves> Give it back! </typical NT'er that is mad they didn't receive the money themselves>

It's a glitch.

Google: "don't forget to claim your money Paypal"

If you took it out already then Paypal is gonna be hitting you up real soon.

He could take that a different way and go grab "DTRT inspired colorway" something or dare I say Spiz'ikes.

Don't do that. Wrong thing. (No undercrown Adidas with the same scheme of the poster border either like your avvy)

You said you already called them up and explained and they let it slide officially?
Did the phone rep. give you an example of what happens in a claim if they know its a mistake and the buyer/person paying requests it back?

Originally Posted by iTalk

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

roll.gif
At you acting like you wouldn't take it. On second thought, I might get myself some Burton Cartel bindings. Anyone here riding these babies? Your thoughts?
actually I wouldn't....strong morals are a *#@+!. but hey, i'm not going to preach....you do you.

It's not real. Check your paypal account and you will see no money in there. The email is from a different address than paypal's authenticone(intl.paypal.com?). Look at it. The sender is just trying to get your personal information while to try to transfer the money to your bank account.

nah, if its too good to be true...................

c'mon now who send money to an email by mistake, and the guy doesnt know you? its gotta be a glitch or something. i wouldve just left it in there a lot fora WHILE to see how long it stays in there.

just so you know, if someone finds out there 200 dollars is in your account and you took it out, you take the hit not evay or paypal or anyone else

I PERSONALLY WOULD WITHDRAL IT WITH MY PAYPAL CARD...

AND HOLD ON TO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO DO A CHARGEBACK MORE THAN LIKELY BRO...I SAY 90% THEIR GONNA HIT U BACK UP FOR IT...

Back
Top Bottom