I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

Originally Posted by wcarson89

heres mine from the living room

liking the set up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MJ and Spike. I rushed mines so it's not perfect. I also printed these at my school's print shop for free fiddy. Printed 3-4 rasturbations, stuffed them in my bag, and I was out.
roll.gif

fthap3.jpg

My room...rasturbation right above my bed.

30820_534279447888_34702233_31498591_7414420_n.jpg

what size dots are the best to use?

did you print the page w/ the boarders on it and cut them? or did you turn boarders off?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It really isn't that hard, it may seem confusing, but it isn't.

I am the least creative person with stuff like this, and I'm terrible at arts and crafts type stuff, but I did it myself and it was pretty rewarding to see the finished product.

For those who can't read and still ask what to do.

Find a picture online, or upload one of your own to http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/ you can either use the online program or download it yourself. I'd recommend downloading it because you have more options.

Next, follow the instructions and play around with the sizes and different panels. I'd recommend doing one in black and white first because if you screw up it'll be cheaper to print it again.

Pick a dot size, I'd recommend 3-5, depending on how big and detailed your picture is. The smaller the dots the more detailed your picture will be and the clearer it will be. I wouldn't go above 6/7, and nothing smaller than 3, unless you just want no white space at all.

Follow the instructions again, save it as a .pdf file, print it at your local Kinko's, Staples, school computer lab, etc.

It'll print out the images in order, then you can just go ahead and tape them to the wall using double sided tape.

If you want a more polished look, you'll have to cut out the white edges if there are any, buy some foam board, cut the board, glue the pages to the foam board, use sticky tac to put the boards on the wall, and you're done.

I know that seems long and complicated
laugh.gif
and I'm sorry if I made it more confusing, but you really just have to play around.

When I made mine I just followed the instructions, printed it out, I started with a small 9 page one, and messed around with it. I've got 3 done now and I'll probably do some more real soon.

Don't be lazy and pay someone to do this for you.  My 3x3 probably took no more than 45 minutes from start to finish.  If you're not cutting anything and putting it on board, it will take even less time.

Thank you for this post. This year was my first time seeing one of these in person and I was blown away by the idea.

I cannot wait to get my own place to try this out...something about doing it in an university apartment is just not fly to me.

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

MJ and Spike. I rushed mines so it's not perfect. I also printed these at my school's print shop for free fiddy. Printed 3-4 rasturbations, stuffed them in my bag, and I was out.
roll.gif

That's exactly what I'm going to do Monday, these need lots of ink.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Thank you for this post. This year was my first time seeing one of these in person and I was blown away by the idea.

I cannot wait to get my own place to try this out...something about doing it in an university apartment is just not fly to me.
Give it a try now if you have the time. Like I said, my first one was a 3x3 and didn't take that long. Just do something small so you can understand the process and see where you might have trouble. I definitely screwed up once or twice and figured out the better ways of doing it. Definitely print out a few cheap ones using different dot sizes so you don't spend a lot of money on color copies and you don't like the dot size.

Somebody want a Vince Carter one ? It's 42 (7 x 6 ) pages and IN COLOR. I'd prefer to give it to someone from this thread who is doing there's up with the foam boards and everything making it look nice. It's this pic, I still got it just sitting in a folder somewhere

l_75e3c755965d48b18cac1cc4963a1860.jpg

I did this Nas one a few months ago.  I didn't do any of the foam board stuff or anything fancy at all...

63313_155934537761617_100000352159935_335349_7775381_n.jpg

I have five other ones hanging up too, but I don't have any pictures of them. 

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Stro, u want the Vince one? It'd fit perfectly. I'll give it to u free, it's me 50 btw

It's really cool and I'd take it off your hands if I had any room for it.  My walls are completely plastered with these things already, I've got no room left.

Back
Top Bottom