I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

If wanna get charged like 500 bucks hit up staples, lol

Most of the people in this thread are using a form of spray adhesive similar or the same as this...

77_SUPERSPRAY_24OZ.jpg

dncbhx.jpg

I did this about five years ago, too lazy to move it or put something else up. I didn't take advantage of my free printing at school though
ohwell.gif
when I had a chance.

Originally Posted by weGOTthis

thats my question as well, how do you attach the paper to the foam boards? I have a feeling glue will make it wavy, and if i use double sided tape, then why not just stick em on the wall with double sided tape and skip the foam boards altogether ??

This is what i used for a foam board, it's an adhesive FB and a bit expensive, but it's easier.
White FB 10 pieces for $10.49 - http://artgrafix.com/store/product426.html
Black FB 10 pieces for $12.05 - http://www.artgrafix.com/store/product425.html

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Don't mean to grave dig, but where's the best place to print these out and best paper to use? I forgot what type of paper i used on my last one, thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by jmb1523

i want to make one in color on photo paper, whats a good place to print it out at for cheap?
and how do yall mount it to the walls?
Use a foam board, just like this http://www.artgrafix.com/store/product2304.html (this is what i used on mine) and use double sided tape to put it up on your wall.

Here's mine by the way..
3814215370_36ec2db32e_z.jpg

Nice pic...
pimp.gif

I want one of the Brooklyn Bridge

Originally Posted by weGOTthis

thanks. I'll look into it. It doesn't make the paper wavy does it?

Not really...but it's all trial and error,due to the different thickness of the paper and how much adhesive is sprayed.....

Start with a corner and go slow for smooth transfer.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Don't mean to grave dig, but where's the best place to print these out and best paper to use? I forgot what type of paper i used on my last one, thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by jmb1523

i want to make one in color on photo paper, whats a good place to print it out at for cheap?
and how do yall mount it to the walls?
Use a foam board, just like this http://www.artgrafix.com/store/product2304.html (this is what i used on mine) and use double sided tape to put it up on your wall.

Here's mine by the way..
3814215370_36ec2db32e_z.jpg

good job.  can tell you put some time into this.

i need some input guys. i cant decide which one of these to rasterbate. i wanted to see what you guys think would be the better one.
Spoiler [+]
these are all from the movie Seven Samurai for those who want to know.
i was originally gonna go with this one, but i found a place that sells the original posters from when the movie first came out (back in 1954), so i think i'll buy that instead.
imgseven%20samurai1.jpg

now im split between these two. im leaning towards the second one since it shows all 7 samurai, but the first one looks cool too, so i cant decide
laugh.gif
. what do you guys think?
sevenSamurai.jpg

seven-samurai.jpg

memento.jpg
I want to do this one from one of my favorite movies but I need to find  a bigger better resolution picture.

can someone with the program do a picture for me and send me the PDF in 2mm dot? I'm on a mac and the smallest on the online version is 7.....I would appreciate it. PM me

I don't condone this, cause Kinkos is losing, but I want to help you NTers out who are looking forward to doing this and want a great outcome. 
I made my order online the other day and chose the Glossy text, they don't put the pricing online so it was empty when I finished ordering. 

The next day i get an email saying that my order is in ...I call the Kinkos near by and I ask them for the price, it came out to 76 dollars and I said there was no way I'm paying that because they didn't put a price online so they should just trash that order and give me another in regular paper. The person on the phone said there was no way they could trash the order so i would have to pay for it. I hung up.

The manager calls back 10 minutes later and she tells me that she's sorry about the inconvenience and that they will give me regular pricing on my order.

So basically I got a 76 dollar order for 35 bucks 
eyes.gif

Please excuse the VERY blurry cell phone pic. 

It definitely looks better in person but it also still needs some work. My girlfriend said the papers are too far apart. I also wish I could have done it in color but I don't know where I'd print in color so whatever.

oumvzp.jpg

memento.jpg

Damn that  camera sucks.

Back
Top Bottom