I just saw INSIDIOUS

Whatever happened to their other son...? I could have sworn that they had two boys and a baby girl in the first one, and like halfway through the movie the younger boy dissapears with not one person caring.  Anyways trailer looks ok.  Ill check it just because the first one wasn't bad.

Insidious scared the **** outta me I was high as hell at the time so I'm sure that helped but damn it was creepy ill hold off on that trailer till tmrw

Yo insidious 2 did well in the first half when they were cooped in they creepy house...faltered after Darth Maul stepped in. Hopefully the second steps up.

I'll go catch it, Insidious was one of the very few scary movies I've enjoye in a long time....got kind of weir towards the end.

Damn Insidious had me shook one morning at the homie's house. My sister had that Tiptoe song as her alarm ringer. So that morning I woke up to take a piss and the hallway at his house was long and its painted red. So just as I get halfway thru my sister's alarm goes off and I'm F'd because I'm in the middle of the hallway and I had just seen that movie. S*** scared the Fuuu outta me. Damn near pissed myself. Coulda sworn that lil' boy was gonna be dancin' on the other side of the door.

Will prolly check out part 2 tho.

I'll go catch it, Insidious was one of the very few scary movies I've enjoye in a long time....got kind of weir towards the end.

This.

My mom told me about this movie. She and my younger brother would have talks about the phenomena of him "leaving his body and traveling" at night. It used to happen to him all the time and eventually he brought it up to her. Apparently it happens to her quite often. Anyways- she told me about this movie and how it pretty much depicts what happens her and my brother; except it gets really Hollywood at the end.

Movie left me SHOOK. I live by myself and I slept with the lights on that night.

This.

My mom told me about this movie. She and my younger brother would have talks about the phenomena of him "leaving his body and traveling" at night. It used to happen to him all the time and eventually he brought it up to her. Apparently it happens to her quite often. Anyways- she told me about this movie and how it pretty much depicts what happens her and my brother; except it gets really Hollywood at the end.

Movie left me SHOOK. I live by myself and I slept with the lights on that night.

dumb questions...how do they know they're "traveling" where do they go? what separates that from just dreaming?

dumb questions...how do they know they're "traveling" where do they go? what separates that from just dreaming?

I used to say the same thing until I saw this movie. It's happened to me a few times where I swear I can see myself sleeping. As for the "traveling", my mom said she'd gone as far as my cousin's house across town; my brother was afraid to "leave" the house.

Last edited:
I used to say the same thing until I saw this movie. It's happened to me a few times where I swear I can see myself sleeping. As for the "traveling", my mom said she'd gone as far as my cousin's house across town; my brother was afraid to "leave" the house.

im still lost on what the hell traveling is...but maybe i need to watch the movie...

ill stay ignorant. im not about that scary life.

Back
Top Bottom