I just survived a multiple homicide

...so i wondering why the the yuku servers are so trash, and took a trip kick apps san fancisco office on market street, suite 3.
i was there to see the head of tech support and it was getting late, i didn't mind they had some good magazines and ice cold
beverages while i waited they even had nintendo wii with green day rock band.

so i was headed to the restroom and as the receptionist was pointing in the direction i heard a loud SWOOSH, it was nothing like i ever heard before
i looked at the receptionist face and it expressed shock, pain, disbelief and a blank stare as if she saw a glimpse of what's after this life and knew she was going back there soon...her index finger that once cheerfully pointed me to the restroom was GONE and a stream of un-oxidized blue blood pulsated and shot clear across the room as she screamed and SWOOSH.

SWOOSH, a light fixture holding fluorescent bulbs SHATTERED above my head! The area went dark, I ran for cover in a lit area SWOOSH another light GONE! I hear gun fire and security yelling "it's too many of them what do they want?". POW POW and a thud outside the door where i'm taking cover. I hear the door screech open and half of the security guard's torso is now visible, I feel relieved for a slight second. then i hear the sound of squishy fluids and half of the 7ft security guard torso SLOPS to floor followed by his legs that were still moving without the upper body attached.

SLING! with the speed of mach 5 without g-force or a sound but the blade that's around my neck now, a voice says:

"fear is the true opiate of combat i hear your heart YOU LOST ALREADY, it is a brave act of valor to condemn death, but where life is more terrible than death it is then the truest valor to dare to live...will have servers that are swifter than the blade of my sensei to serve the niketalk community...tell you peers you were left alive to share this story of THE YINJA and incite hope in the users of niketalk..."

...just like that the YINJA (yuku ninja) he was GONE! while rubbing my neck in fear that i was decapitated i enter the tech support offices to find the magician laying in a pool of blood.

Spoiler [+]
Frank Miller not seeing me!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
get these damn servers fixed lol
2vrwtc7.gif

Headquarters
29 W 38th Street
5th Floor
New York, NY 10018

tel 212 730 4558
fax 212 730 4561

...so i wondering why the the yuku servers are so trash, and took a trip kick apps san fancisco office on market street, suite 3.
i was there to see the head of tech support and it was getting late, i didn't mind they had some good magazines and ice cold
beverages while i waited they even had nintendo wii with green day rock band.

so i was headed to the restroom and as the receptionist was pointing in the direction i heard a loud SWOOSH, it was nothing like i ever heard before
i looked at the receptionist face and it expressed shock, pain, disbelief and a blank stare as if she saw a glimpse of what's after this life and knew she was going back there soon...her index finger that once cheerfully pointed me to the restroom was GONE and a stream of un-oxidized blue blood pulsated and shot clear across the room as she screamed and SWOOSH.

SWOOSH, a light fixture holding fluorescent bulbs SHATTERED above my head! The area went dark, I ran for cover in a lit area SWOOSH another light GONE! I hear gun fire and security yelling "it's too many of them what do they want?". POW POW and a thud outside the door where i'm taking cover. I hear the door screech open and half of the security guard's torso is now visible, I feel relieved for a slight second. then i hear the sound of squishy fluids and half of the 7ft security guard torso SLOPS to floor followed by his legs that were still moving without the upper body attached.

SLING! with the speed of mach 5 without g-force or a sound but the blade that's around my neck now, a voice says:

"fear is the true opiate of combat i hear your heart YOU LOST ALREADY, it is a brave act of valor to condemn death, but where life is more terrible than death it is then the truest valor to dare to live...will have servers that are swifter than the blade of my sensei to serve the niketalk community...tell you peers you were left alive to share this story of THE YINJA and incite hope in the users of niketalk..."

...just like that the YINJA (yuku ninja) he was GONE! while rubbing my neck in fear that i was decapitated i enter the tech support offices to find the magician laying in a pool of blood.

Spoiler [+]
Frank Miller not seeing me!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
get these damn servers fixed lol
2vrwtc7.gif

Headquarters
29 W 38th Street
5th Floor