I just wanted to say thank you!

I think what drove the insiders away was/is them being overly sensitive. If your'e an insider and your'e so taken aback by some newbie asking you whereyou got your info from and stop posting, you are a sissy. Were talking about shoe information. This is NOT life changing news, so quit acting like I should bowdown to you and start kissing your feet. This not to say that I don't appreciate the dropping of info because I do appreciate it immensely. However, if youget all hot and bothered by some twelve year old asking you questions there is something wrong with you. To know you have supreme knowledge over someone andtake offense without being able to brush it off with no problems is rediculous. Yeah, there are pointless posts, but this is a forum where people can talkabout anything they want that is relevant to that forum topic. You don't like the post, don't read it! Actually, the big problem with the Jordan Brandforum is intolerance.

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

I think what drove the insiders away was/is them being overly sensitive. If your'e an insider and your'e so taken aback by some newbie asking you where you got your info from and stop posting, you are a sissy. Were talking about shoe information. This is NOT life changing news, so quit acting like I should bow down to you and start kissing your feet. This not to say that I don't appreciate the dropping of info because I do appreciate it immensely. However, if you get all hot and bothered by some twelve year old asking you questions there is something wrong with you. To know you have supreme knowledge over someone and take offense without being able to brush it off with no problems is rediculous. Yeah, there are pointless posts, but this is a forum where people can talk about anything they want that is relevant to that forum topic. You don't like the post, don't read it! Actually, the big problem with the Jordan Brand forum is intolerance.

That's real talk. Your speaking some truth. No need to cry and run away like a little girl.

Sadly but true.......

I used to come to this forum like daily and find out new info about release dates and all that good stuff. I remember like 1 or 2 years ago was cool cuse wehad "HEAT23" and all these og heads. i miss air randy and all the old stuff

hopefully niketalk comes back like it used to be

word.

so true,

i use to come to NT all the time, get all the info on releases and pictures months in advance!!!
smokin.gif

now we barely get anything and we get pictures like a month to the release or a couple of weeks before release day
frown.gif
tired.gif

thanls alot ppl for the dumb posts and noob - @%+ questions
mad.gif

We just need to stop the pointless posts.
Where can I get this?
What can I wear to match this?
These shoes are hott cause they came out in 2003!
Which Jordan released with the suitcase?
The dookie one.
Legit checks have their own forum!
Regional posts!

And last but not least. I am not a hater on new users to Niketalk. But people with under 300 posts need to watch posts to see that every question that theyhave has been asked before. Every picture of MJ has been diagnosed. Stop asking questions that clutter the board.

We drove away Ekin702/AirMax(or whatever he changed his name to). People like AirRev or Nelson C are never even seen anymore. Pat used to answer every Jordanquestion before anyone could even reply. I know there's a hate on Dirtylicious, but he used to have great posts in the JB forum. This forum has reallybecome the laughingstock of NT. It's sad. We can change NT if we make people wait before they can create a post in which they ask questions. I didn'tcreate a post until I had been a member for a year. Because if you read the site, the information is there.

Back
Top Bottom