I just yelled at my boss... Update on pg 8

PLEASE do not listen to the people who are telling you to NOT go to HR. GO TO HR!!!! That should be the first place you go to speak to someone about this, do not talk to her directly about it or her boss etc until you have spoken with HR. That is what they are there for.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

stapler...my stapler
roll.gif
great movie
but damn OP i feel you I'm an intern too and its easy to lose your cool sometimes, try reporting her asap

she'll act like it never happened until the project is finished

then you'll be finished as well

even if you go to hr and they believe you they'll still let you go over her, you're just an intern

they'll let you go later on down the road and act like it was for another offence/reason

Report to HR and move on my dood. Don't be scared to lose a internship. You're better than that. No human should go through the stress of what you went through. Have faith that things will work out in your life and things will turn out for the better. Trust this.

Originally Posted by All Ready

she'll act like it never happened until the project is finished

then you'll be finished as well

even if you go to hr and they believe you they'll still let you go over her, you're just an intern

they'll let you go later on down the road and act like it was for another offence/reason
^^^Preach!! 

pimp.gif
Props.
Hopefully she's not tight with HR though (if you decide to take it to HR).

I work in an academic library...my boss is a #+!#!. I mean nobody has a boss worst than me.

I've been at the college for over a year and I'm surprised I made it this far.
I've only snapped once and that was because she was getting hype on me one day and I couldn't take that *@!$,
so I snapped back a little. It's only so much you can take before it gets to you. Miserable bosses try to make life hell if you let them.
But it's nothing you can do to stop my positive vibe, and that's all day every day. Only reason I haven't quit is because of the full time benefits, salary pay that's decent, but I've been on the verge of saying %+%$ it a million times.

too bad he is an Intern and its not that serious. Move on and make sure you dont add her as a resource.

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Report to HR and move on my dood. Don't be scared to lose a internship. You're better than that. No human should go through the stress of what you went through. Have faith that things will work out in your life and things will turn out for the better. Trust this.
I like this. Because after all 2morrowbegins2day

dont feel bad OP, since your only an intern... i ve been isolated from my boss and co workers since 07 but my union knows im right ive been harrassed and needled by the co workers

and my boss treats me unfair..

still looking for new job.. only thing keeping me from walking out is the benefits.. plus i have all my notes for the next time to report to HR

Have we been updated yet? I asked.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says NT.
Why not!! I asked.
Well OP just got suplexed by a girl and we are waiting on him to catch his breath. Said NT.

Back
Top Bottom