I know I'm late but....this is heaven to the ears on some real $+$!...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

didn't expect this song

But..."Thank Me Later" seems to be a fitting title.

That was Drake's whole idea since the beginning. He didn't think people would catch on at first, but they would come around soon and understand and digg' the album.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

didn't expect this song

But..."Thank Me Later" seems to be a fitting title.

That was Drake's whole idea since the beginning. He didn't think people would catch on at first, but they would come around soon and understand and digg' the album.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

did this dude say "kick it like ali shaheed and phiffe"????....like I don't even kno what that means but it goes ham!
A Tribe Called Quest song called "Can I kick it"
the members of ATCQ Ali Shaheed and Phiffe the 5 footer or w/e

just so everyone knows

did this dude say "kick it like ali shaheed and phiffe"????....like I don't even kno what that means but it goes ham!

just so everyone knows

Call me over-rated or creative or too jaded, because any way you put it %!@@* I made it. Yeuuuuuup

Call me over-rated or creative or too jaded, because any way you put it %!@@* I made it. Yeuuuuuup

I was definitely going off this when I actually paid attention to this track... He needs to put this out as a single like NOW!!!!

Out in LA blowin clouds of the killa
But I came up in the underground tho, SO I'MA SPEND ANOTHER 10 THOUSAND FOR DILLA!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

just so everyone knows
Do people even bother reading all the posts before they answer questions these days? Just curious

I was definitely going off this when I actually paid attention to this track... He needs to put this out as a single like NOW!!!!

Out in LA blowin clouds of the killa
But I came up in the underground tho, SO I'MA SPEND ANOTHER 10 THOUSAND FOR DILLA!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just so everyone knows
Do people even bother reading all the posts before they answer questions these days? Just curious

Originally Posted by rock55asu

Did he actually mean something by the Trey Songz adlib?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

just so everyone knows

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

just so everyone knows

laugh.gif

My son goes nuts when the song first comes on. That noise & how the beat kicks in
pimp.gif

smh.gif
sick.gif
 Damn I'm getting old

My son goes nuts when the song first comes on. That noise & how the beat kicks in
pimp.gif

smh.gif
sick.gif
 Damn I'm getting old

I remember when this album first leaked, there were so many haters. Recently, I've been seeing more people starting to appreciate TML.

By the way, The Resistance > *

I remember when this album first leaked, there were so many haters. Recently, I've been seeing more people starting to appreciate TML.

By the way, The Resistance > *

Originally Posted by Gordonson

doubt it... him and trey songz seem to be pretty cool i'm sure he just thought it was a fitting way to end the verse

Originally Posted by Gordonson

doubt it... him and trey songz seem to be pretty cool i'm sure he just thought it was a fitting way to end the verse

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
*dead*

This cat's opinions are NOTHING from here on out..

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
*dead*

This cat's opinions are NOTHING from here on out..

Back
Top Bottom