I know I'm late but....this is heaven to the ears on some real $+$!...

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Had this been the first single , he coulda did plat first week .
I don't know if he would have gone Plat in a week, but this is a more logical first single than Over...
song is
pimp.gif

smh at those not familiar with A Tribe Called Quest...this is why music discussions are a waste of time with some people...until you expand the music you listen to keep quiet.

if Drake can do it you can too

song is good though the Dilla shout out is appreciated

smh at those not familiar with A Tribe Called Quest...this is why music discussions are a waste of time with some people...until you expand the music you listen to keep quiet.

if Drake can do it you can too

song is good though the Dilla shout out is appreciated

smh.gif
at dude not getting the ATCQ reference. IMO, this is the best song on the album, the kind of song that picks you up when you had a bad day or something. Had it on repeat for at least a week.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at dude not getting the ATCQ reference. IMO, this is the best song on the album, the kind of song that picks you up when you had a bad day or something. Had it on repeat for at least a week.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

definitely one of my favorite tracks off the album.   this NEEDS to be a single.  It really should have been his first or 2nd single.

Idk about heaven to the ears though
laugh.gif
but dope nonetheless

pimp.gif

definitely one of my favorite tracks off the album.   this NEEDS to be a single.  It really should have been his first or 2nd single.

Idk about heaven to the ears though
laugh.gif
but dope nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom