I know people wanna be fly, but where do we draw the line?

:wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

@ that lil boy about to duggie it....
who's the photographer?

but anyways, those dudes look like a fake me out 1970's abercrombie meets Tony Hawk at the picnic type joint,
not a good look :smh:
smh.gif

Youngins is takin it WAY too far.
I AM THE DUTCH MASTER
WASHINGTONNATIONALS
R.I.P. STACK!

I'm not gonna dis the youngin's not on this board. I'm too old for that.

But, I smh @ me having a daughter on the way and knowing times will ONLY be worst when she's a teen.

The DREAM TEAM -- "We RESPECT reality... We don't live internet lives..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

^^^I'd hope not...

sig check...
THREAD TOPIC
I know people wanna be fly, but where do we draw the line?
A MEMBER SAID...
"which one is king adrian again?"

Who's man's is that?? How can you let your boy come out the house looking like that??

Quote:
Youngins is takin it WAY too far.

Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

damn... lol.. one of those joints was skinny.. WITH STRETCH MARKS!!! how the @#%$ is THAT possible??? lMAO!!

dudes are suspect.... :/
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!!​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Just my $0.02 but I'm not mad at the youngins ... we all had our wild styles that were borderline ...
ohwell.gif

I mean does anyone reacall the shorts ya mom's put you in during ya childhood or the shorts your favorite 80's ball player wore??
embarassed.gif

How about ACID WASH?? SKIDZ or Z.Cavaricci's ?? Or that wack @#%$ fad of putting lines and crap in ya hair?? ...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

If they mo-mo's that's them ... but you do know that the styles we rock came/come from some stylist or designer that are either gay or feminine ... I know nobody wants to admit it but its true ...

Trust me I have been on enough tours and photo/video shoots to see the stylist ...
eek.gif

And on the real ... DC cats have been rocking stratight leg jeans since way back ...

FYI ... VERSACE, ARMANI, BYBLOS, MOSCHINO, ICEBERG ... are not FUBU

... far from made by us and not for us and they were made for european & asian markets ... different frame and all that from your average american 'urban youth'

Who here recalls the days when you would cuff ya jeans or go put elastic in the bottoms so they looked like you had some denim sweats??
smh.gif

Purely wack idea in retrospect but fresh at the time ... So let the lil 'boi's' be boi's and stay in your lane ...

I just don't want to see any of my NT homies out in the street with no kinda man purse (even if it is a LV clutch you copped from a street vendor in 88') or jeans so tight that you would end up with a yeast infection behind ya balls ...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

funny. :lol:
laugh.gif
Ian. thanks :lol:
laugh.gif
LevanTOWEH said it best though.

yup, to school, i wear a messanger or shoulder strap.

my @#%$ like it. :b
tongue.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
O.G. Member DreadHeadMAJORDCCOUNTERFITTIN

^ I mean, im not really worried about you or what you wear. If you wanna wear nuthuggers thats on you. I just think its dumb, thats my opinion and its still gonna be my opinion.

And you tried to justify it by saying, females like it. I dont wear no girl jeans or a man purse and I still get @#%$. And to add on to that, im only 16..grown woman do grown things more than girls....so I mean, really...........
F this sneaker sh__!

NOTHING IS MORE INFURIATING THEN RUNNING INTO KIDS FROM HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL DRESSED LIKE THAT

THE SAME KIDS THAT MADE FUN OF ME BECAUSE I WORE VANS AND MY PANTS WERE TOO TIGHT NOW HAVE STRETCH JEANS, SLIP ONS AND NEON GREEN SHIRTS

THIS KINDA @#%$ FLUSTERS ME TO THE POINT WHERE IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF I SHOULD KILL THEM, OR MYSELF

GOD DAMNIT.
BEE THHERREE!!

Stand out by Gallery Place and you will see these young clowns all day long , between there and the skate shop kids outfits are ridiculous . There is a huge difference between straight leg jeans and those back in the day guys had on versace and moschino . These young lady boys got on chic jeans and gitano's . These youngin wanna have 80's style but the stuff they rockin wouldnt have been cool in the 80's im just waiting to see somebody with a Jheri Curl
Babies with flies on they cheeks it hard to go to sleep!!!

beltway :lol:
laugh.gif

weather you wanna believe it or not, and older heads im sure can vouche, in maturing, your going to realize rocking a L&D tee Levis denim and some wild limited edition sneakers do not capture the attention of an established or progressive woman :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
O.G. Member DreadHeadMAJORDCCOUNTERFITTIN

Quote:
smh @ me having a daughter on the way and knowing times will ONLY be worst when she's a teen

And you pray that she dont grow breast to soon. I know the feeling (speaking in terms of the younglins in the family).

On another note though... what is up with everyone's laces?

Toweh i feel what you are saying, but when people were doing stuff like you spoke of... most of the era thought it was kool. No one can possibly agree with the Men's stretch pants and laces theme.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

Quote:
and you just 16. geez. u got alotta phases to go.
weather you wanna believe it or not, and older heads im sure can vouche, in maturing, your going to realize rocking a L&D tee Levis denim and some wild limited edition sneakers do not capture the attention of an established or progressive woman in this day and age, and yes appearence does matter in a sense cause an established woman making ?K a year could give a about your limited one of ones . for those that do, all power to you but with age comes change.
F this sneaker sh__!

lol. that was real mature guy.

what you his myspace groupie or something? lol
F this sneaker sh__!

It's the internet, stop catching feelings guys.

Those pics are hilarious and get me everytime.
+1138
nicefro69

Back
Top Bottom