I LOVE THE 90'S (BASKETBALL EDITION)

yupp, def. gotta love the 90s...
white ballistic force, liked them so much back then and always wanted the black pair...
5y1vf4h.jpg

Penny II
66w8lrd.jpg

Uptempo III
4udiss4.jpg

Flight Turbulence
535w5dc.jpg

ALL very dope shoes ^^^

some of the best examples of mid 90s fire
--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

Nike Air Flight One
54dvn7b.jpg

Anyone selling Air Flight One's? Let me know please! Thanks!
"We speak in different voices" - Saosin

"Ladies and gentlemen, I don't think any of our contestants this evening have succeeded in encapsulating the intricacies of Proust's masterwork, so I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest ****."
Monty Python​

Wanted: 1989 Nike Air Trainer SC II Lows, size 10-12.​

one of my favs- on the hunt for the neon greens
4vfkbco.jpg

i am digusted with the content of this thread- everybody knows superman don't need no seatbelt

My god! People! So much heat..can't breathe!!! Ahh to be young again. Feels like i just took a trip down memory lane. Where do most of ya'll get these OG's from? Ebay?
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Broccoli Avenger those LA GEAR's BRING BACK A TOOOOOOOOOOOOON OF MEMORY'S had them in white black and red, nice find, but those are from the late 80's not the 90's any how it doesn't matter im glad u posted them!

this post is great.
my favs are penny ii's and pippen 1's. anyone have any for sale size 10-10.5?
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

omg there so much heat in this post :wow:
eek.gif
.i remember i had the blue air solo flights in 5th grade.i mess them up in bout 3 weeks :rofl:
roll.gif
.now im trying to find them in my size now is very hard to find.

Nice foams, flights etc!

Lovin the t-bugs, so far 2 pair posted. Got a neon pair comming in the mail, im stoked.

^ a lot of heat

i luv the 90's

:D
happy.gif

anyone sellin nike air zoom gp,son of glove and reebok kamikaze and reebok blast..hit me up! tnx

Back
Top Bottom