I LOVE YOU MAN movie post

Whats good with this movie? anyone see it early is it funny
paul rudd has been that dude as of lately, and the commercials are really funny
oh yea and rashida jones is in it
embarassed.gif

rashida-jones-lollipop.jpg

embarassed.gif

I'm seeing it this weekend pending I stop feeling sick. Getting a cold the day I go on Spring Break FTGDMFPOSL.

saw this last month at a pre-screening. It is madd funny! definitely go and see it!

Yeah, I wanna catch this this weekend (hopefully I'm not too out of it 'cuz of pulling out my wisdom teeth later on this evening). Paul Rudd &Jason Segel are both hilarious to me. The trailer looks awesome too.

Wanted to catch this the first time I saw the trailer and I've heard nothng but good things from people who saw a pre-screening two weeks ago.

Want to see this
smokin.gif

Quote from Jason Siegel..

"The great thing Judd Apatow does when he makes movies is he makes the script/story as a drama but hires funny/comedic actors to play the parts. If youhave the comedic actors it will still be funny even though it's a drama."

I was suppose to watch this today, but my GF had a family emergency. I really wanted to see this too. Hopefully next week.

Just got back, it was hilarious. Alot of great moments.

I liked it alot because, in a typical buddy flick, there's always a dull point in the film where the 2 friends despise each other for awhile and thenreunite...
theres something like that in this but it just continued to be really really funny.

And Rashida Jones...was looking
pimp.gif
. Thank you Quincy Jones. For Rashida...and Off the Wall....and Thriller
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

and Rashida Jones...was looking
pimp.gif
. Thank you Quincy Jones. For Rashida...and Off the Wall....and Thriller
happy.gif
hahaha o snap I had no idea rashida was quincy jones daughter, dam , she was financially set the moment she was born!
laugh.gif

will be seeing this flick tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom