...I made them OG ........MUST SEE......!!!

green looks too bright.. would've looked a lot better with a darker shade, but thats just me. overall, nice job.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Well, if that was what you were shooting for, you certainly succeeded...However, those were OG samples or just badly colored pics of the OG's...

The original Bordeux's had more of a dark pine green
mmmm...I didn't knew this was a sample pic...
Anyway..if i get bored with this vibrant green i 'll change it to the dark-olive green of the OG.....but kinda like it this way!!
wink.gif

Well, if that was what you were shooting for, you certainly succeeded...However, those were OG samples or just badly colored pics of the OG's...

The original Bordeux's had more of a dark pine green
mmmm...I didn't knew this was a sample pic...
Anyway..if i get bored with this vibrant green i 'll change it to the dark-olive green of the OG.....but kinda like it this way!!
wink.gif

Nice job, really clean looking with the 'new age' bright green. Darker midsole is nice too. However, the original 1992 releases definitely had a darker shade of grey on the upper suede portions of the sneaker.

I see your rockin some fresh concord 11's. DMP?

Nice job, really clean looking with the 'new age' bright green. Darker midsole is nice too. However, the original 1992 releases definitely had a darker shade of grey on the upper suede portions of the sneaker.

I like the direction you were headed, but the green is too bright....

Now they look kinda fake.

The original Bordeux's had more of a dark pine green.

The original Bordeux's had more of a dark pine green.

Originally Posted by Gink

Agreed about suede upper but..we can't do somethink to change that...
..the biggest part of my left tongue was black..i wanted to make it army-olive dark green in the beggining ....then i saw the pic of these samples(^) and i decided that i want my tongues bright!!

Anyway..  yes i wear my dmp XI today !
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Gink

Agreed about suede upper but..we can't do somethink to change that...
..the biggest part of my left tongue was black..i wanted to make it army-olive dark green in the beggining ....then i saw the pic of these samples(^) and i decided that i want my tongues bright!!

Anyway..  yes i wear my dmp XI today !
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The execution was great...just not a fan of the result. You did a good job though.

Yeah i agree with them. I loe ur stuff bro...and i like the effort but they dont look right....i woulda left em alone. the green on the OG was darker. 
aj7-bordeaux-13.jpg

THOSE ARE SAMPLES but thats the color that was on the OG's

the back heel tab is kinda close but still slightly off.
 Good job though....and nice Concords 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The execution was great...just not a fan of the result. You did a good job though.

Yeah i agree with them. I loe ur stuff bro...and i like the effort but they dont look right....i woulda left em alone. the green on the OG was darker. 
aj7-bordeaux-13.jpg

THOSE ARE SAMPLES but thats the color that was on the OG's

the back heel tab is kinda close but still slightly off.
 Good job though....and nice Concords 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom