...I made them OG ........MUST SEE......!!!

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Another color Nike left off the retros is the light blue:

2500a5z.jpg

Thought I remembered there was another color that was on the OG Bordeauxs. I think back in the day there was a jacket with that color blue in it that went with the Bordeauxs. Are those yours?
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Another color Nike left off the retros is the light blue:

2500a5z.jpg

Thought I remembered there was another color that was on the OG Bordeauxs. I think back in the day there was a jacket with that color blue in it that went with the Bordeauxs. Are those yours?
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Nice job man!  I woulda scooped these up on RD if they were done over like this, just need that green a little darker (varsity vs infra battle) lol...but all in all, nice undertaking.

Nice job man!  I woulda scooped these up on RD if they were done over like this, just need that green a little darker (varsity vs infra battle) lol...but all in all, nice undertaking.

nice work regardless, I just prefer OG or retro colors. That green is sticking out too much but it might just be the pictures.

nice work regardless, I just prefer OG or retro colors. That green is sticking out too much but it might just be the pictures.

Great Job!

Nice Concords too...

You just had to sneak them in the picture didn't you..

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom