I messed up big time Vol. no classes missed deadline.

I needed some financial aid papers signed by my parent but they were on vacation. It had completely slipped my mind that i need to validate to keep my classes on my schedule.
i check today and non of the classes that registered for are there. i check to see and open classes and they are all full.
Is there anyway of getting into some of the classes i need?
or did i just take a huge L?

Im worried about what this will do to my aid.

I needed some financial aid papers signed by my parent but they were on vacation. It had completely slipped my mind that i need to validate to keep my classes on my schedule.
i check today and non of the classes that registered for are there. i check to see and open classes and they are all full.
Is there anyway of getting into some of the classes i need?
or did i just take a huge L?

Im worried about what this will do to my aid.

you better start calling and emailing professors for overrides into those classes

plus so many people change their schedules the first week you just gotta stay online and keep looking until they start to open up...

if they are gen ed it will probably be easier to get into...upper level courses maybe not

you better start calling and emailing professors for overrides into those classes

plus so many people change their schedules the first week you just gotta stay online and keep looking until they start to open up...

if they are gen ed it will probably be easier to get into...upper level courses maybe not

Theres always late registration.
How long ago was the deadline?
In my school they always gave a few days past the deadline.

Calling the school>>>>Asking NT

Theres always late registration.
How long ago was the deadline?
In my school they always gave a few days past the deadline.

Calling the school>>>>Asking NT

Try taking other electives that fall in whatever you're majoring.

I was caught in a similar situation with my financial aid not being complete since my high school went year-round and took a good 4 month break, I wasn't able to get my ACG paper signed nor pick up my diploma....luckily my cal grant kicked in on time.

I waited long to sign up for my classes so, I'm stuck taking 2 classes for this term.

Try taking other electives that fall in whatever you're majoring.

I was caught in a similar situation with my financial aid not being complete since my high school went year-round and took a good 4 month break, I wasn't able to get my ACG paper signed nor pick up my diploma....luckily my cal grant kicked in on time.

I waited long to sign up for my classes so, I'm stuck taking 2 classes for this term.

do as others have stated for your classes

as far as your aid goes, expect that most of the offers that were given to you are now going to be gone. See what they offer, and if you don't like it, don't take it, and take the year off if you can't afford it

do as others have stated for your classes

as far as your aid goes, expect that most of the offers that were given to you are now going to be gone. See what they offer, and if you don't like it, don't take it, and take the year off if you can't afford it

you might not get an ideal schedule or all of the classes you want, but youll be fine. if its a class you need for you major theyll sometimes let you join even if its full, depending on university policy

you might not get an ideal schedule or all of the classes you want, but youll be fine. if its a class you need for you major theyll sometimes let you join even if its full, depending on university policy

im gonna head out right now. im just checking which classes are still open and checking my options.
I need permission from one class i got another and the last one which i really need for my major is full.
im gonna have to contact the professor for that one.
thanks

im gonna head out right now. im just checking which classes are still open and checking my options.
I need permission from one class i got another and the last one which i really need for my major is full.
im gonna have to contact the professor for that one.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom