I messed up big time Vol. no classes missed deadline.

just sign up for a decent schedule, and just add/drop the first week in, let the registar know youre situation. Maybe they can let you know when stuff opens up.

just sign up for a decent schedule, and just add/drop the first week in, let the registar know youre situation. Maybe they can let you know when stuff opens up.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

UPS is hiring
They do offer tuition assistance.

My advice: On the first day of classes, attend the classes that you need and tell each professor why you need to get in this class. There's usually a wait list form that you will sign so that when someone does drop, you are added to the roster. Also, if possible keep looking online (your school has online registration right?) to see when the class opens up. It could literally open up while you take a bathroom break and be closed again before you get back to your laptop. Another option is going to each department and asking to be put on a waitlist if the the professor doesn't offer one. If you need this class to graduate, they'll be more sympathetic to your situation.

When it comes to financial aid, I wouldn't even mess around to where it slips my mind. I would have faxed them the papers and faxed the signed copy to the financial aid office.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

UPS is hiring
They do offer tuition assistance.

My advice: On the first day of classes, attend the classes that you need and tell each professor why you need to get in this class. There's usually a wait list form that you will sign so that when someone does drop, you are added to the roster. Also, if possible keep looking online (your school has online registration right?) to see when the class opens up. It could literally open up while you take a bathroom break and be closed again before you get back to your laptop. Another option is going to each department and asking to be put on a waitlist if the the professor doesn't offer one. If you need this class to graduate, they'll be more sympathetic to your situation.

When it comes to financial aid, I wouldn't even mess around to where it slips my mind. I would have faxed them the papers and faxed the signed copy to the financial aid office.

I was shook that this was going to happen to me too, all my documentation needed for financial aid was in but it wasn't processed in time to have my registered classes paid for i went to the financial aid dept. and they said they put a "protector" on my account so the bursar's office didn't drop my classes...thank GOD

I was shook that this was going to happen to me too, all my documentation needed for financial aid was in but it wasn't processed in time to have my registered classes paid for i went to the financial aid dept. and they said they put a "protector" on my account so the bursar's office didn't drop my classes...thank GOD

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by bangtcg

also there is that 1 week window of add drop week. you might get lucky.

usually what i do.
My younger brother dropped a class 'cause he found one that fit his schedule better, and when he went to add the class it was waitlisted that instance. I don't know where you're at fam, but out here in CA, the availability of classes is HEAVILY REDUCED.

Good luck man.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by bangtcg

also there is that 1 week window of add drop week. you might get lucky.

usually what i do.
My younger brother dropped a class 'cause he found one that fit his schedule better, and when he went to add the class it was waitlisted that instance. I don't know where you're at fam, but out here in CA, the availability of classes is HEAVILY REDUCED.

Good luck man.

friend, i too got dropped from my classes, but they were a bunch of lower division classes, what i suggest, is go to a community college, use assist.org and see what classes you can take at a community, i was able to get back 4/5 classes that i got dropped from this semester, saved my butt BIG TIME

friend, i too got dropped from my classes, but they were a bunch of lower division classes, what i suggest, is go to a community college, use assist.org and see what classes you can take at a community, i was able to get back 4/5 classes that i got dropped from this semester, saved my butt BIG TIME

I got all my classes dropped as well. Just found out about it
smh.gif
Had the most perfect schedule too
smh.gif

smh.gif
@ me at not being on top of my !@@%.

Later I am spending most of my day getting everything sorted out and back on track. I really need to be in school. Im tired of being in the ##!*!!! house
smh.gif
smh.gif

I got all my classes dropped as well. Just found out about it
smh.gif
Had the most perfect schedule too
smh.gif

smh.gif
@ me at not being on top of my !@@%.

Later I am spending most of my day getting everything sorted out and back on track. I really need to be in school. Im tired of being in the ##!*!!! house
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom