I miss Dateline NBC's "To Catch A Predator"..

kdpo9w.jpg

Originally Posted by 5tan

This show is quite hilarious.

Trsust me. The show was classic.

And I need ya'll to stop with the "pedo bear" photos because they're not funny.

..but on the real though, how this dude snitching on his friend that he doesn't actually know though?
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna lie......I shoulda been on that show.

Smashin 15 y/o FTL.......
tired.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I've always wondered:

What if the guy that is chatting it up with the decoy online tells her he is like 35 but in when he arrives, it turns out he really is 16? They wouldn't be able to do anything now would they?

16 year olds generally don't say they're 35 on the internet.
pshh when I was 12 I was on AOL and YAHOO user created chatrooms claiming I was 20-40 to all the chicks with cams and pics
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

One of my favorite shows ever! It's so awesome how Chris Hanson can keep such a professional stance the entire time he's interviewing those guys. Loveit. Reruns still come on sometimes.

it still comes on the msnbc network from time to time... i just remember there was this one brotha on there that went in the house and was tellin chris hansonthat he knew what was goin on the whole time, he just wanted to check it out for himself. and then the other dude that went in the house with no clothes on,and was tryin to say he wasnt gonna do nothin...that show isnt supposed to be funny, but there are some comical moments fa sho...

One of my favorite shows ever. So many classic moments. Like the guy that was on twice.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by delgc23

it still comes on the msnbc network from time to time... i just remember there was this one brotha on there that went in the house and was tellin chris hanson that he knew what was goin on the whole time, he just wanted to check it out for himself. and then the other dude that went in the house with no clothes on, and was tryin to say he wasnt gonna do nothin...that show isnt supposed to be funny, but there are some comical moments fa sho...

To be more specific he said, "I just wanted to test it."
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom