I need a most twisted off the wall movie list: ie. Srpski & Caligula (**LIST UPDATED**)

some good stuff in here. you guys are on the right track.

i have all of Larry Clark's movies. and when i started buiying his stuff i checked out Harmony Korine. harmony is a weird dude.
i've seen some of his stuff. i know about Julien but i'm pretty sure i haven't watched it.
you should check out Gregg Araki's films. particularly Mysterious Skin.

pi is eh. i have it. not on the same level with i'm looking for.
dragon tattoo isn't the same level either. probably good, just not what i'm looking for.
and serbian film is Srpski.

i'll look up Pink Flamingo's

i have August Mordum and its wack. i don't like fake real stuff.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Forgot the kiddie movies listed above, these 5 are ones that you really need....
Men Behind the Sun - Horrific Japanese torture of the Chinese, flesh ripping, action animal torture on camera, real dead bodies used

Salo - Italian bourgeois fascists rape, torture & humiliate captives (for example, they are made to eat their own sh*t). Then they kill them

August Underground Mordum - barely simulated snuff movie which will haunt you forever, I dont recommend you watch this as it the worst

Nekromantic - extremely graphic sex....with dead people

Guinea Pig Series - supremely graphic torture series of movies involving extreme close ups, twisted flesh and act of gross agony

Good luck 
laugh.gif

alien.gif
Literally came to say these same movies. Add in Irreversible and you have a nice list.

Caligula was dope, I lost a girlfriend over that movie
laugh.gif
Audition was pretty good too. My criminal justice teacher from high school borrowed my dvd and never gave it back
30t6p3b.gif

well, pink flamingos is easily the most disturbing movie youll ever watch

girl with dragon tattoo has some pretty gnarly rape scenes in it....only reason i mentioned

julian donkey boy is more disturbing than any other movie mentioned in here that ive seen, too

theres a scene where they hid a camera on a public bus and the main character is holding a dead baby in a towel....LMAO

Irreversible was good. I need to check out more in this thread.

Did anyone else find Ichi The Killer to be boring?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

You already mentioned it. ken park. Dont even know why I watched the whole thing
30t6p3b.gif

Dude rubbing one out then killing his grandparents, then the other lil dudes pops
sick.gif

The lil dude with his gf's mom though
pimp.gif

30 min left watching and its more weird than twisted. This better pick up.
laugh.gif

Ken Park question..

Spoiler [+]
Someone spoil Ken Park for me, what was the motive behind his suicide? My free movie trial ended after the threesome.

Always wanted to see Ken Park, but can't find a place online to watch..Any suggestions?..

Originally Posted by MACjSonMYfeet

The Wonderful Whites of West Virginia... Its on Netflix
c'mon now. i own that too and its ridiculous to think that movie belongs on this list.

Ken park and kids are terrible. There is nothing off the wall about teenagers having sex.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Not even that twisted but I thought this was a wierd movie:
irreversible.jpg

Battle Royale is a weird movie, more of a slasher flick than anything.� One of a kind plot.

Irreversible is probably the most graphic and gruesome movie I've ever watched.� Interesting concept, but not for the faint of heart.� Thought it was a horror flick initially, boy was I wrong.�

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Irreversible isnt that great. Monica Belluci is stunning but the movie kind of sucked imo.

Try August Underground Mordum or something like that. Ive never seen it but ive heard its the worst kind of movie. lol

I didnt think AntiChrist was that good either.
OP's looking for shock value, though.  Had to fast forward the part where Bellucci got beaten then raped, couldn't stomach it.  Not to mention that fire hydrant scene near the end.                      

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Irreversible isnt that great. Monica Belluci is stunning but the movie kind of sucked imo.

Try August Underground Mordum or something like that. Ive never seen it but ive heard its the worst kind of movie. lol

I didnt think AntiChrist was that good either.
OP's looking for shock value, though.  Had to fast forward the part where Bellucci got beaten then raped, couldn't stomach it.  Not to mention that fire hydrant scene near the end.                      

the fire hydrant scene is in the very beginning. not the end. 

You typing like august underground was a cakewalk lol....

Now its not as sick but funny games was an excellent film i recently watched. Most stuff people mentioned i will second martyrs, ichi the
Killer, and oldboy. Gotta check my old list tho and ill add some more

Ah, now this is a topic i enjoy. I'll try to add to the list you already have, but the ones in your OG list are excellent.

If you want to see a set of movies you will never forget, Alejandro Jodorowsky is your guy. Watch Santa Sangre....its a weird +*$ movie with a bunch of stuff that will have you like +#! the whole time, but believe me its memorable. Also watch The Holy Mountain and El Topo, same thing but IMO Santa Sangre is better.

More

Man Bites Dog
Martyrs
Happiness
Red Room 1 or 2
Frontière(s)
Antichrist
Enter The Void
Visions of Suffering
Battle Royale
Pinocchio 964 / Rubber's Lover
Mariah Carey's Glitter (jk, but this film should be horror)
Tideland
Bad Boy Bubby
Taxidermia
The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover
Liquid Sky
Gozu

Ooohh, I'll have to watch some of these suggestions.

But also a lot of people are naming movies that aren't "twisted" though.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom