I need a most twisted off the wall movie list: ie. Srpski & Caligula (**LIST UPDATED**)

xanadu, ummm do you need counseling to talk to someone?  all of these movies are very twisted. 

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Forgot the kiddie movies listed above, these 5 are ones that you really need....
Men Behind the Sun - Horrific Japanese torture of the Chinese, flesh ripping, action animal torture on camera, real dead bodies used

Salo - Italian bourgeois fascists rape, torture & humiliate captives (for example, they are made to eat their own sh*t). Then they kill them

August Underground Mordum - barely simulated snuff movie which will haunt you forever, I dont recommend you watch this as it the worst

Nekromantic - extremely graphic sex....with dead people

Guinea Pig Series - supremely graphic torture series of movies involving extreme close ups, twisted flesh and act of gross agony

Good luck 
laugh.gif

alien.gif

Salo is a bit overrated imo, not as disturbing as I thought it would be but maybe I'm just insensitive lol. 

Dexter, all seasons. Not a movie I know, but very twisted and good nonetheless. Also it will take you about 75 hrs or so to watch them all, that should take care of a list

dexter? uhhhhh.....doesn't belong on this list.

i do want to start watching it, but it doesn't belong anywhere near this list.

list has been updated on page one.

one to look out for that no one mentioned and i happened to run accross. The Death King. i haven't seen it yet but sounds like it belongs.

Lebronh8er wrote:
Dexter, all seasons. Not a movie I know, but very twisted and good nonetheless. Also it will take you about 75 hrs or so to watch them all, that should take care of a list
a7925bee188af9bf27a3cb97dd0212658c13f30.gif

BRaTZ DoS wrote:
watched Audition over the weekend. bored the crap outta me.

Basically. Audition is mad boring and had no
sick.gif
 factor for me at all. How this movie makes some peoples "top" lists is beyond me.

xanadu one wrote:
^imdb info looks good on almost all of those movies.

do you have a master list? lol
i should just be using that.

and i just finished the strange thing about the johnson's. well done. i was uncomfortable about 75% of the time.

The list you just updated looks good. Mine pretty much consists of that, plus a couple extras, added in are the "classics" of course that aren't necessarily the best but you should check out if you get time (Ken Park, KIDS, etc). Here it is.

Men Behind The Sun
I Stand Alone
AntiChrist
Enter The Void
Man Bites Dog
Nekromaniac
Blue Velvet
A Serbian Film
Santa Sangre
The Holy Mountain
El Topo
Gummo