I need a solution, acne.

Acne.org if it ain't that serious and you just want clear skin and less breakouts

Acne.org if it ain't that serious and you just want clear skin and less breakouts

ddot7 wrote:

I read the topic like a Lil Wayne lyric.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 haha when I wrote it, I was like, damn I'm feeling like drake.

Originally Posted by 916kings

Do this for scars. Ive been using this for 2 months and my scars are gone. I havent broken out since either.

Good looks, I'm gonna give this a try and start eating healthier.

Do this for scars. Ive been using this for 2 months and my scars are gone. I havent broken out since either.

Good looks, I'm gonna give this a try and start eating healthier.

Yo. Anyone have cystic pimples? I have this one near my jaw that's been there for ages. And trust me, I've tried everything. How do I get rid of it?
eyes.gif

Yo. Anyone have cystic pimples? I have this one near my jaw that's been there for ages. And trust me, I've tried everything. How do I get rid of it?
eyes.gif

go see a a regular derm. so he could prescribe you medicine (could be hormones) and go see cosmetic dermatologist and get laser treatment. may cost you $$$$ but it get rids acne scars and future breakouts, for atleast a few years.

go see a a regular derm. so he could prescribe you medicine (could be hormones) and go see cosmetic dermatologist and get laser treatment. may cost you $$$$ but it get rids acne scars and future breakouts, for atleast a few years.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

going to give it a try . for that toner are you using that every night or just the nights you use mask ?

I use the mask 1-2x per week. I use the toner every night before sleep.
Use a mild cleanser. (I use a face wash with 2% salicylic acid. I used to use benzoyl peroxide based face wash but it was wayy to harsh on my skin, plus I still had minor breakouts.)

I then put the toner on with a cotton ball and when its dry, I finish with oil free moisturizer. 

Oh and if you have trouble finding the apple vinegar, go in the organic section in Safeway. Braggs is the brand I have. Its unfiltered so its not clear. DO NOT USE REGULAR apple cider vinegar, like from Heinz!

For good and fast results, use every night! Its all natural and doesnt hurt to try. Im so glad I did.

hmmmmm, where did  you get the honey?

Regular honey is fine. 

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

going to give it a try . for that toner are you using that every night or just the nights you use mask ?

I use the mask 1-2x per week. I use the toner every night before sleep.
Use a mild cleanser. (I use a face wash with 2% salicylic acid. I used to use benzoyl peroxide based face wash but it was wayy to harsh on my skin, plus I still had minor breakouts.)

I then put the toner on with a cotton ball and when its dry, I finish with oil free moisturizer. 

Oh and if you have trouble finding the apple vinegar, go in the organic section in Safeway. Braggs is the brand I have. Its unfiltered so its not clear. DO NOT USE REGULAR apple cider vinegar, like from Heinz!

For good and fast results, use every night! Its all natural and doesnt hurt to try. Im so glad I did.

hmmmmm, where did  you get the honey?

Regular honey is fine. 

Ance.org ftmw! Been using Dan's product for about a month now. Acne is 70% clearer.
pimp.gif
Just have a lot of red marks left

Ance.org ftmw! Been using Dan's product for about a month now. Acne is 70% clearer.
pimp.gif
Just have a lot of red marks left

Back
Top Bottom