I need Female Advice lol.. HELP ME OUT

If you really like the girl and have feelings for her then don't even inquire about her past.the past is done and will not change.it's all about the future now and you have the option of seeing how things go from this point on

laugh.gif

gotta luv #NT

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Why would you even ask about her past sexual partners?....

I never asked any of my GF's about their past because they're gonna lie about it....

She said 5?...add about 2-4 to that number.
I'm sayin'...
I swear we've been through this before NT. Leave their sexual past, in the past.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Why would you even ask about her past sexual partners?....

I never asked any of my GF's about their past because they're gonna lie about it....

She said 5?...add about 2-4 to that number.
I'm sayin'...
I swear we've been through this before NT. Leave their sexual past, in the past.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so she got all of them to #eatthebox and none of them smashed?

she's winning
laugh.gif

Yes she is! I wanna know what kinda game she running! 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i have never in my life heard of such thing.
That girl on some different kind of game. Respect must be given.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so she got all of them to #eatthebox and none of them smashed?

she's winning
laugh.gif

Yes she is! I wanna know what kinda game she running! 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i have never in my life heard of such thing.
That girl on some different kind of game. Respect must be given.

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Don't go looking for extra @%%, ya feelings might get hurt. If you worried about her list, chances are you need to increase yours. If she's a bird you'll find out in due time, keep ya mouth shut and observe.
^^^^^^^^What this guy said. One thing though, add on 2-4 girls like another user said, but let's say it is 5, and you're questioning the guys. I would rather a girl have been with 15 cool, reputable guys, than have been with 5 guys made up of
Dennis Rodman, Ray J, Charlie Sheen, Tommy Lee, and Mel Gibson. 

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Don't go looking for extra @%%, ya feelings might get hurt. If you worried about her list, chances are you need to increase yours. If she's a bird you'll find out in due time, keep ya mouth shut and observe.
^^^^^^^^What this guy said. One thing though, add on 2-4 girls like another user said, but let's say it is 5, and you're questioning the guys. I would rather a girl have been with 15 cool, reputable guys, than have been with 5 guys made up of
Dennis Rodman, Ray J, Charlie Sheen, Tommy Lee, and Mel Gibson. 

Originally Posted by krider31

All 3 of those dudes and  my homeboy that ate her out and lied on his meat are all cool, and kinda in the same circle, but my homeboy moved down to Florida, so he is no longer around. But I just cant look stupid and cuff somebody that messed wit those 3 cats. 

• Is it wrong to pull each one to the side and ask them the truth and see what it is?
  • What would you do?
  • Should I just let it go b/c at the time of all the incidents I didnt even like her
  • OR should I care because I feel like she lying about the past.
What would yall do?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by krider31

All 3 of those dudes and  my homeboy that ate her out and lied on his meat are all cool, and kinda in the same circle, but my homeboy moved down to Florida, so he is no longer around. But I just cant look stupid and cuff somebody that messed wit those 3 cats. 

• Is it wrong to pull each one to the side and ask them the truth and see what it is?
  • What would you do?
  • Should I just let it go b/c at the time of all the incidents I didnt even like her
  • OR should I care because I feel like she lying about the past.
What would yall do?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She let dudes that run together taste her nectar........my man she is a ratchet. She's runnin through your whole crew, hahahaha. She's got ya'll slobbin her up and takin her out and you catchin feelings, I like this girl she is very boss like.

She let dudes that run together taste her nectar........my man she is a ratchet. She's runnin through your whole crew, hahahaha. She's got ya'll slobbin her up and takin her out and you catchin feelings, I like this girl she is very boss like.

Back
Top Bottom