I need Female Advice lol.. HELP ME OUT

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I don't even eat my girl out, and you got dudes out here getting the all you can eat at old country with no pounding after? Something's off

30t6p3b.gif
 how old are u fam?  if you're over 18 you might wanna add that to your to do list.....seriously

cosign. only young dudes be talking that "i don't eat the box stuff" if she your girl, you BETTER be eating it.

I don't even eat my girl out, and you got dudes out here getting the all you can eat at old country with no pounding after? Something's off

30t6p3b.gif
 how old are u fam?  if you're over 18 you might wanna add that to your to do list.....seriously

cosign. only young dudes be talking that "i don't eat the box stuff" if she your girl, you BETTER be eating it.

Originally Posted by versache530

30t6p3b.gif

Like I said up there, it aint my girls thing, and I aint forcing my tongue on nobody. But keep worrying about how other dudes please their girl 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by versache530

30t6p3b.gif

Like I said up there, it aint my girls thing, and I aint forcing my tongue on nobody. But keep worrying about how other dudes please their girl 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so she got all of them to #eatthebox and none of them smashed?

she's winning lying
laugh.gif

Fixed

Also, to OP... proceed with caution... you sound real iffy about her... rightfully so... keep your options open... don't jump into anything... Good Luck!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so she got all of them to #eatthebox and none of them smashed?

she's winning lying
laugh.gif

Fixed

Also, to OP... proceed with caution... you sound real iffy about her... rightfully so... keep your options open... don't jump into anything... Good Luck!

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Originally Posted by solefood229

Eating chicks out and not smashing, wheretheydothatat?

I do this to my girlfriend all the time 
pimp.gif
this^
It's fun as hell and guarantees that I don't have to do dishes that night
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
this^
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

pimp.gif
this^
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

how can you guys eat without hittin it after?
never done that in my life.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

pimp.gif
this^
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

how can you guys eat without hittin it after?
never done that in my life.

How do guys just eat random chicks? What if they got HPV? You could end up with mouth cancer.

How do guys just eat random chicks? What if they got HPV? You could end up with mouth cancer.

eating out and not smashing?
unless you already smashed that chick before i can maybe see, but it's dudes out there who will eat the box whenever females want it done now for nothing in return.
30t6p3b.gif
Time sure has changed.

Back
Top Bottom