I need help on techniques to wash my jeans.

I have a pair of Nudies and it's been about 6 months since I bought them and now I want to wash them. I hear techniques all over the site on how to washjeans, can you guys help me?

Just nasty
smh.gif

1. Insert jeans in washer, preferably with other jeans made out of identical material. (Denim.)

2. Introduce detergent/other laundry soap while filling the washer.

3. Close lid on washer, choose a denim cycle if available.

4. Wait 30 minutes for cycle to complete.

5. Move jeans to dryer.

6. Insert dryer sheet.

7. Start drying cycle.

8. Wait 45-50 minutes for cycle to complete.

9. Take out jeans.

10. Put on jeans.

11. Go about your merry way.

Originally Posted by IvyLeagueRamon

I wore em like 3 times lol chill.
then there's really no point to wash em just yet. yea they suggest waiting 6 months but you're suppose to be wearing em damn near everydayduring those 6 months.

blah!

If you spent a bit of money on them (never heard of Nudie Jeans till now) I would get Woolite out and put them in the delicate cycle with other clothes withthe same color scheme. Make sure to wash them inside-out as to not let the wash fade easily. Also don't use the highest heat in the dryer .... use tolowest and don't let it dry in there completely so maybe 30-45 minutes and air dry the rest of the way.

I've pretty much done with all my expensive jeans so they wear better over time. Works for me! Woolite is a key factor my friend.

DO NOT DRY THEM IN A DRYER!

you're supposed to WEAR them for 6 months; NOT own them for 6 months lmao

if you wear them once a day thats roughly 180-190 wears THEN you:

1] turn em inside out

2] wash em cold and alone in the washer

3] air dry em til they're damp and then put em on while they are damp

6 pairs of nudies strong: they tell you in the booklet that comes with the jeans, fool!

The #$@ pockets/area of the jeans must smell wonderful after 6 months.

I usually go 3-4 weeks without washing em and even then I think that's mad excessive and I shower everyday, etc.

The woolite cold water detergent w/ u reg detergent, turn em inside out and only wash w/ other denim

/thread

if youve worn them only 3 times within 6 months....its probably not time to wash them yet.

gotta read up on your raw denim fam

the denim school thread link is posted up there ^^

Back
Top Bottom