I Need Your Advice Nike Talk!

I am being forced to sell some of my CDP Jordan for car repairs. I own the following:

-CDP II
-CDP III
-CDP IV
-CDP V
-CDP VI
-CDP VII
-CDP IX
-CDP X
-CDP XIII

I was attempting to own 1-13 but life happens sometimes. I am not willing to sell the Carmines or Black Cement 3 under any circumstances. My question is whichtwo of the remaining shoes I have listed would you sale if you were in my position? BTW if you are wondering why I don't have some of the other shoes inthe pack, where I live the pack are split up pretty quick after they release. Thanks for your help.

i really hate to say this, but don't you think that when it to comes to financial matters like these it ultimately boils down to your decision? and thispost sounds and looks more like a for sale post.
if i were in your shoe, i'd sell them and focus on a bigger problem, after all they're just shoes, BTW what's your size?
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Keep you VI's, IX's and XIII's and sell the rest. you can always buy the rest solo from UpTempoAir.com

Originally Posted by old school 95

i really hate to say this, but don't you think that when it to comes to financial matters like these it ultimately boils down to your decision? and this post sounds and looks more like a for sale post.
if i were in your shoe, i'd sell them and focus on a bigger problem, after all they're just shoes, BTW what's your size?
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
^^^^true true
so wats yur size bro

Originally Posted by old school 95

i really hate to say this, but don't you think that when it to comes to financial matters like these it ultimately boils down to your decision? and this post sounds and looks more like a for sale post.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
This is not a sale post which is why I won't mention size. I am just having a hard time decided which ones to keep and which ones to sell.Hopefully the mods will see this explaination and understand.

dam my dude...you got EVERY Single CDP i want.
devil.gif
devil.gif
. Ehh what can you do..times are ruff. Sell what you can that will give you themost value. Plain and simple
ohwell.gif

keep the 2, 3, 4, and 13.

i feel ya though. i sold some j's a while back to put a new ****** in my lac. they were ones i didnt really like in the frist place but i knew had goodresell value. ie...space jams

Originally Posted by icecold1980

keep the 2, 3, 4, and 13.

i feel ya though. i sold some j's a while back to put a new ****** in my lac. they were ones i didnt really like in the frist place but i knew had good resell value. ie...space jams

I really hope you meant a transmission...

i would sell the 2's and the 10's

and you said they split the CDPs where you live? what store did you go to?

iii, iv, vi, xiii to keep, sell everything else...although those ones are worth the most so it depends how much cash you need

No offense but if you need others to tell you what's hot or not to help you decide what to sell, than you probably should sell them all. Because it'sobvious you bought them in the first place based on hype for Jordan's.
Someone with a true love for Jordan's that absolutely had to sell some of his/her shoes would sell the ones that had the least meaning to them.

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

No offense but if you need others to tell you what's hot or not to help you decide what to sell, than you probably should sell them all. Because it's obvious you bought them in the first place based on hype for Jordan's.
Someone with a true love for Jordan's that absolutely had to sell some of his/her shoes would sell the ones that had the least meaning to them.
One, how come everyone turns into such an elitist when these topics come up on this site. Two, don't assume you know anything about me or whatJordans mean to me. I don't buy for hype which is why I only have 9 pair of CDP Jordans versus the 16 pair I should have. I never got any of these Jordanswhen I was younger because we were too poor. It's hard for me to sell any of these that I have. Just looking for some advice. Do me a favor and keep youradvice to yourself. No offense.

Back
Top Bottom