I Need Your Advice Nike Talk!

Take the bus lol. you should know what shoes you love and what shoes you like. simple as that. you dont need other people making decisions for you.

i dont think niketalk should make that decision for you for example i love the xv's i wouldnt get rid of any of my og xv's but if i listed them as achoice to sell most of niketalk would say ditch the xv's

Originally Posted by BrooklynStatic

Thanks for the advice. Mods please lock.

this was going to be locked anyway
eyes.gif

btw if u had to sell...sell the 9s and/or 5s...really depends on only your decision and which ones you cherish the most

Originally Posted by BrooklynStatic

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

No offense but if you need others to tell you what's hot or not to help you decide what to sell, than you probably should sell them all. Because it's obvious you bought them in the first place based on hype for Jordan's.
Someone with a true love for Jordan's that absolutely had to sell some of his/her shoes would sell the ones that had the least meaning to them.
One, how come everyone turns into such an elitist when these topics come up on this site. Two, don't assume you know anything about me or what Jordans mean to me. I don't buy for hype which is why I only have 9 pair of CDP Jordans versus the 16 pair I should have. I never got any of these Jordans when I was younger because we were too poor. It's hard for me to sell any of these that I have. Just looking for some advice. Do me a favor and keep your advice to yourself. No offense.
None taken
wink.gif

Maybe I was wrong to judge but you have to admit that your post makes it sound that way. But as others said, you shouldn't rely on our opinions to make adecision. Honestly, if it were me, I'd look for other ways to make money first before I parted with my shoes.
I feel you as far as being able to get the shoes you couldn't afford when you were younger. I bought at least 1 of each numbered J from the OG 1's upto the 15's and stopped because of bills/responsibilities then restarted at the 20's. So being able to pick up ones I missed out on before is a plus.

Originally Posted by JayInfamous22

dam my dude...you got EVERY Single CDP i want.
devil.gif
devil.gif
. Ehh what can you do..times are ruff. Sell what you can that will give you the most value. Plain and simple
ohwell.gif

i know this must be a hard decision for you so if i was you i would find out how much it is going to cost to fix your car and then sell the least amount

the best way to do this is split the shoes in half , shoes you will not sell for anything which is the black cement 3's and the carmine 6's like yousaid and you should add the 4's 5's
, 7's and 13's
now that leaves the 2's 9's and 10's which are the weakest of the bunch , which i am sure everybody would agree.
so i would sell these 3 and see if you have enough money to fix you car but if you don't then it is simple get rid of then next weakest which is the5's or 7's
if it was me i would give up the 5's becuase i got the pair that just came out 2 years ago with the black tongue and the hare 7's are hot , but this isa hard choice for anyone
now if you need more money which i hope you don't then the next shoe to go would have to be out of the 4's and 13's which is an even harder choicebut depends on what you like
so if it was me then i would say the 13's would have to go before the 4's becuase the 3's 4's 6's and 11's are my favorite jordans.
now you would have the 3's 4's and 6's so you know what go's now the 4's which leaves you with the two shoes you will keep no matter what(3's and 6's)

hopefully you don't have to sell that many to get the cash you need but if it was me this is what i would do...................... i hope this helps youand good luck

It's all a matter of opinion. If you really want Niketalk to decide for you, you'd be better off printing up that list and throwing darts at it.

Back
Top Bottom