I never knew that......

Sounds fancy, but I doubt it's true. If this were true, then wouldn't other people we know look different when we see them on a mirror and when we see them in flesh and blood? I've seen other people's reflections in the mirror and they look the same as when I look at them without a mirror. So I doubt it would be different if I saw myself.

I'm guessing it's more of a mental things like how you see yourself as oppose to how others see you or "how you really look". Hence why looking at someone else in the mirror will look the same as in real life.
Again I'm just assuming that's what they mean.

Fido in latin means "I am faithful"

Coffee makes the end of your intestine contract...like youre prepping for a #2...thats why some people feel like they have to use the bathroom

Dolph lundgren has a masters in chemical engineering

Its called wd40 becuz it took chemical engineers 40 trys to get the water displacement formula to work

In 2013 18,000 new species were discovered

A daddy long legs is not a spider
. http://www.chattanoogan.com/2008/6/23/130290/The-Truth-About-Granddaddy-Longlegs.aspx

Groceries pay at least 90$ for 1 shopping cart. Sometimes upwards of 250$

For every 2 teens that get pregnant, 1 person commits suicide (or so I'm told, school lies to me alot, don't quote me on that)

Last edited:
Had some engineers tell me all about this aircraft foam system here at my base. It can actually suffocate and kill you if you were to get trapped under the foam. Once it goes off though, the cleanup can take months.

of course it has maybe a little truth 

i always wonder how twins feel though
I'm an identical twin and I feel just normal. It's just like having a brother.

nerd.gif
of course you feel normal

but youre not

In commerce, a hypermarket is a superstore combining a supermarket and a department store. The result is an expansive retail facility carrying a wide range of products under one roof, including full groceries lines and general merchandise. In theory, hypermarkets allow customers to satisfy all their routine shopping needs in one trip.

Had no idea of The term until my trip to the Middle East.

In commerce, a hypermarket is a superstore combining a supermarket and a department store. The result is an expansive retail facility carrying a wide range of products under one roof, including full groceries lines and general merchandise. In theory, hypermarkets allow customers to satisfy all their routine shopping needs in one trip.

Had no idea of The term until my trip to the Middle East.

Wallmart super center?

Edit: nvm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom